*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2012 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

poppie123 said:
Here is a list of all those i have received cards from. Sorry everyone for not thanking you before, my Dad has been in hospital and i have been backwards and forwards visting. All my cards were sent Friday so they should start arriving soon.

Mum to belle
ChristinaDK
The Princess
Nubbedy
Laura678
Jonjo
Sabat family
ILOVEDLP
CarrieCat
Thetizardfamily
Mad Britt

Didn't you get a card from me and my little ones? Laima, Gailius and ignas?

poppie123 said:
I haven't yet no sorry, hopefully it will come next week sometime. :goodvibes

It should be there already. It's a while I've sent them. If it's not there by Wednesday please let me know. I'll send another one.

I got your card as well. :goodvibes It would be nice if people would mention the names when they say thank you, cause I'm not sure at all if all of my cards made it.

I have the same feeling.

So adding to received list and thank you to mum to belle, Rachel Michael Vikki Adam Alex Nathan, Steve, Sara Martin Luke Jack. We got 10 cards in total at the moment. Thank you all so much!

Isila I got yours thank you so very much :goodvibes

Stephanie yours is missing and I'm thinking it might have got lost as I've received the other 2 from Denmark both of which were sent after yours :sad1:

A big thank you to Isila, MinnieVanMom, Mum to Belle, The Tizard Family, ChristinaDK (hope Walter is better soon :hug: ), Nubbedy, Jonjo, Laura678, ILOVEDLP, the_princess, and klokkeblomst for all your lovely cards which have arrived over the last few days.

I'm so sorry for the delay in sending mine :blush: I've posted the ones to mainland Europe today and will get the UK/Ireland ones on their way either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'm too late to join this, just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and hope you all get some lovely Disney treats from Santa :wizard:

Isila I got yours thank you so very much :goodvibes

Stephanie yours is missing and I'm thinking it might have got lost as I've received the other 2 from Denmark both of which were sent after yours :sad1:

:sad2: Stupid post man. I'll send you another one. Hopefully it will make it this time then!

Thank you Christina Casper and Walter for your card! Got a surprise with all the Mickey mouses who jumped out at me :)

Thank you all for the cards. It look so pretty on a line, beside all our Disney Christmas balls. Hope you all didn't have to clean up to much

Thank you poppie123 - your card arrived today. :goodvibes

Thank you Ware Bears for the lovely card...

And once again: A BIG thank you to all of you. I have now received a card from every single one of you which has been a lovely touch in this dark and cold time. I wish you all a very magical christmas :santa:

Thank you Ware Bear, I am up stairs right now but there was another card that also came. I will check later.

Once again, these cards mean so much as we are away from our home country for the first time at Christmas and you have been our joy with these cards.

Thank you Warebears, your card arrived this morning. :goodvibes

Thank you to all my Dis friends for your cards. I have received all my cards now, and have really enjoyed receiving cards from all over Europe. Merry Christmas everyone. :goodvibes

We put our glitter reindeer and mickey heads in a line our our shelves. We have all our cards now and it is wonderful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter