*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2012 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

sharing how beautiful this looks
DSC_0029-1.jpg

Thank you Cami cat for the lovely card and thoughtful message. Also to ILOVEDLP for the very pretty card.

Thank you Cami cat for the lovely card and thoughtful message. Also to ILOVEDLP for the very pretty card.

:eek: You've already got it ! I take everything back about the French postal service going outbound

..... Inbound I'm still waiting for cards and 2 parcelspopcorn::

Thank you to ILOVEDLP, Isila, and MinnieVanMom! It's lovey to be getting such nice cards!

I'm sorry our cards was a bit late, but do to a BIG bill at the vet, as Walter was very ill just after we camed home from dlp, we didn't haved the money until yesterday.

Many thanks to Klokkeblomst,the princess, MinnieVanMom, ilovedlp, Isila, and Laura678 for your lovely cards. I have really enjoyed receiving cards with lots of different country stamps and Christmas greetings in a range of languages. :goodvibes My cards have been sent, a little late I'm sorry, but I have been in work each day until the Post Office had closed.

klokkeblomst said:
Thank you Christinadk. and Ilovedlp. for the lovely christmas cards I received today.:tinker:

Don't know the name in English, but he has kennelhoste. a broken bone inside his foot. And hearts worms again, the small devils. But we have a fighter, so he will survive.

Hi all, a big thank you for all the wonderful cards i have received to far. I have written on all mine but my Dad was taken ill and i have been backwards and forwards to the hospital so i forgot all about sending them.

Will be sending all mine out tomorrow. :goodvibes

Thank you Christina and Kasper, I can't say how much all these cards mean to us this year in our new country. The only cards we have are from our Disney friends and we appreciate you all so very much.

Also, Sara and Martin plus kids, we just love Mickey and he makes us smile. You are so very kind.

Hi all, a big thank you for all the wonderful cards i have received to far. I have written on all mine but my Dad was taken ill and i have been backwards and forwards to the hospital so i forgot all about sending them.

Will be sending all mine out tomorrow. :goodvibes

Prayer for your dad that he heals and returns to good health.

Thanks to Christina and Carrie - your cards arrived today. :goodvibes

Don't know the name in English, but he has kennelhoste. a broken bone inside his foot. And hearts worms again, the small devils. But we have a fighter, so he will survive.

Hope Walter gets well soon.

Thanks to everyone for the cards we have recieved, the living room is looking festive with lovely cards. I wil need to get the tree up soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter