*((({Dizzney Channel Thread})))*

You know what also looks REALLY dumb to me?

Phineas and Ferb

What's the point? Like, you can build a rollar coaster in ten minutes in your backyard? Yeah, and kids will try, and be heartbroken, because you CANT DO IT!

Sry, it's kinda frusterating to me. What are your opinions on the new show?

Also, I really can't stand The Wizards of Waverly Place. It's REALLY dumb, and I hate Selena Gomez, because she looks like a troll with chipmunk teeth. :lmao:

Your thoughts?

~Carrie
I love Selena Gomez not in like weird way but like as a person she's so sweet.
ya
you and ever other Girl in the WORLD
OMG, did I really talk like that, how emmbarressing, well people change thank god I did, I still like HSM but not Zac.
yeah you should be jealous of zac efron.
besides that post by bridget was from like august.
:rolleyes1

Anywho I love Life with Derek. :D

your right that post is from a while ago, I've moved on to these 3 Jersey boys.

Hey yall!

Hey Bridget, are you really going to see the Jonas Brothers in concert? I went to a concert once, and it was a blast! Congratulations, you are going to have so much fun!!

~Carrie

You know what also looks REALLY dumb to me?

Phineas and Ferb

What's the point? Like, you can build a rollar coaster in ten minutes in your backyard? Yeah, and kids will try, and be heartbroken, because you CANT DO IT!

Sry, it's kinda frusterating to me. What are your opinions on the new show?

Also, I really can't stand The Wizards of Waverly Place. It's REALLY dumb, and I hate Selena Gomez, because she looks like a troll with chipmunk teeth. :lmao:

Your thoughts?

~Carrie
Phineas and Ferb owns everything. Nobody is going to try to do what they do - nobody does that with any other shows. It'll be amazing.

As for Wizards, I haven't seen it yet, but I do know that Selena Gomez is even more beautiful than Miley Cyrus. And she was really good on HM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter