*((({Dizzney Channel Thread})))*

Miley rox rox rox rox!!! So anywho, I am too. Me throwing a movie party with like a LOT of people. About (counts) 35 people. We're having games, popcorn, and watching HSM2.

Anyone else throwing a party? :rotfl:

What's wierd about their weight is Miley Cyrus is crazy skinny, and Dylan is fat.

Yeah they broke up, now they got back together! Isn't it great!! :woohoo:

What's new?

Sorry, just have to say that guys and girls weight are not the same. Gender, Height, and Body Fat percentage are what determines if a person is "overweight" or not.

It's really closed-minded of you to say he's fat. Wow.

Anyway, I just came on here because I'm a former DC fan. Like back in the Lizzie McGuire days. Yup.

anyone love life with Derek (sp) i didnt watch it at first but I've seen every episode i watch dc mostly with my sister but everyone in a while i turn it on i mostly watch lwd and slzc on there i'm not a huge fan of hm or hsm or hsm 2

but anyone else watch life with Derick

when it first came out i made a dance for the theme song

so who won the DC games? my friend asked me cause she knows I know everything there is disney and I have no idea? can anyone help? google can't help me!

Twitches 2 is coming out soon!
I have it on my myspace calendar and everything! :P

Could we start posting here again? I love this thread!

Does anyone like Cory in the House?

My sister got an audition part. Just for a background girl though :'(

My sister got an audition part. Just for a background girl though :'(

How do you audition for those things?
Do you have to have an agent and stuff?

Anyways, isnt a new Life with Derek episode coming on tomorrow?

I Like DC but sometimes their shows are really cheesy

*cough* The Replacements *cough*

You know what also looks REALLY dumb to me?

Phineas and Ferb

What's the point? Like, you can build a rollar coaster in ten minutes in your backyard? Yeah, and kids will try, and be heartbroken, because you CANT DO IT!

Sry, it's kinda frusterating to me. What are your opinions on the new show?

Also, I really can't stand The Wizards of Waverly Place. It's REALLY dumb, and I hate Selena Gomez, because she looks like a troll with chipmunk teeth. :lmao:

Your thoughts?

~Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter