*((({Dizzney Channel Thread})))*

Did you see the Jonas bros SOS video? OMG MOSIES ARIAS WAS IN IT!! HE WAS SOOO FUNNY! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I loved the Bonus jonas time.

did you?

Did anybody watch the music video where Moises Arias was in it? SOS was awesome so was Bonus Jonas time. :lmao: :happytv:

Did you watch it? :hippie:

i just finished watching the new hannah montana

Was it good? please don't tell me what happened because i am going to watch it with my mom, but how funny was it? was it good? GO GREEN TEAM ROCK THE OTHER TEAMS!! YOU WILL WIN LIKE IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!

anyway, i am in central timezone so it didn't come on yet.

Cool!

Who is excited about High School Musical 2?

HANNAH MONTANA ROX IM HER BIGGEST FAN!

I am a Hannah Montana Freak :) i am madly jealous of her though. I am madly in love with zac efron. every time he comes on Im like OMG HE IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only he was my age. =(

Did you notice that sometimes mileys voice is a lilttle gargly?

Sometimes it sounds bad other times it sounds good though:)

Cool!

Who is excited about High School Musical 2?

HANNAH MONTANA ROX IM HER BIGGEST FAN!
hullo? HSM super fan here!
Did anybody watch the music video where Moises Arias was in it? SOS was awesome so was Bonus Jonas time. :lmao: :happytv:

Did you watch it? :hippie:
I watched it! I love that song!!
I am a Hannah Montana Freak :) i am madly jealous of her though. I am madly in love with zac efron. every time he comes on Im like OMG HE IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only he was my age. =(

oh yeah! go Zac Efron lovers! High Five!

I have to say....I actually like watching hannah montana. its the only show on the disney channel I'll sit down and watch. :goodvibes:

Have the Disney Channel Games finished in the U.S? I was just wondering because they have only just started in the U.K.

I REALLY want to see that Hannah montana episode with J bros in it. I got 2 see them in concert, and touched them! Yo it ROCKED! Anywho, 1 MORE DAY till HSM2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

20 hours 38 minutes 18 seconds until HSM2! And the premiere of Ashley's new series after that and then the Hannah eppy with Jonas Brothers. I'm going to the Hannah/Miley concert on November 26 && Jonas Brothers are touring with her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter