DIY Dining Like Disney June Exercise Challenge

I was wondering if anyone has a Peloton bike? We are thinking about getting one. So I want to know the good and the bad before we do.

Congratulations to piglet1979 for turning Purple and to TinkerBellLiz for turning Pink!

It's breakfast-for-dinner time! One of the recipes recently featured on the Disney Parks Blog is Tonga Toast from the Polynesian Village Resort at WDW. For a something maybe a bit healthier, here's the DPB recipe for Egg White Vegetable Frittata with Macadamia Net Pesto from Aulani Resort & Spa in Hawaii. Also, here's a recipe for Sweet Potato Pancakes from the Wave at the Contemporary Resort at WDW, and here's a recipe for Breakfast Potato Casserole from Restaurant Akershus in EPCOT.

42 minutes run/walk. It was 80 degrees at sunrise today and felt like 91 with the humidity. 😓 This was my hardest run by far!

815/1000

I was wondering if anyone has a Peloton bike? We are thinking about getting one. So I want to know the good and the bad before we do.

I don’t cycle at all but I know some use them as cross training in the running forum. Maybe ask in the runDisney section in the “Running“ thread if no one here has one.

I had to be in the office yesterday so I wasn't able to go for a walk during the day. So as so as I got home DH and I went for a walk and ate dinner and went for another walk. It as a lot of walking in a short amount of time. Today we went for a walk on lunch. It was drizzling until we got about 50 feet from out house then it poured for 30 minutes and stopped about 50 feet away from our house. We were soaked. I called it it Disney training though we had umbrellas.

Add 100 minuted from yesterday

Total -- 1170/1800

Congratulations to DRussell88 for turning Pink! And the TEAM as a whole is only 1% shy of turning Pink as well!

Let's keep those :rainbow: coming for the last week of the month!

What's a Disney trip without scarfing down something Mickey-shaped? Here's a recipe for Mickey Beignets, and here's a recipe for Mickey Pretzels. And here's a recipe for Mickey Mouse Cookies, made with Oreos.

Feeling a bit sheepish - but here I am - 😌. You guys have been really busy! I've been doing some gardening and some short walks - I'll average them to 200 minutes over the last two weeks. It's warmed up here, and the heat and I don't always get along.
(320/600)
NJ has entered phase 2 in reopening - I'm hoping the gyms can open soon.
I'll catch up on the recipes later today - just saw the key lime pie from Homecoming - sooo good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts