DIY Dining Like Disney June Exercise Challenge

Congratulations to PollyannaMom, me, and the TEAM for turning Purple!

It was SO hot here today, I was inspired to look up refreshing drink recipes. Here's a list of several Disney favorites (some we've seen already, but some new ones too). I really like the look of the Wildberry Lemonade from Carthay Circle and the EPCOT Orange Slush. And here are some Joffrey's drink recipes, as well as some margarita and sangria recipes from La Cava del Tequila. And finally, a DIY Frozen Night Blossom recipe.

Congratulations to ljcrochet for becoming the first team member to reach Gourmet Green!

I am not much of a pie person, especially in the summer (it's still SO hot outside!) But the exception is cool, tart, and refreshing Key Lime Pie!

Here's the recipe for Key Lime Pie from Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West. And here's a recipe for Chocolate Crusted Key Lime Tart from the Grand Floridian Cafe. And here is the recipe for a creative person's Frozone Key Lime Pie Pop, based on the pie-on-a-stick from Hollywood Studios.

I like to make my Key Lime Pies in small canning jars--which apparently is how they do it at the Boathouse as well. Here's a DIY version of the Boathouse recipe.

Maintenance run/walk 39 minutes.

611/1000

I revamped my Dole Whip recipe to make it a healthy daily protein boost.

Frozen pineapple changed to 1 cup fresh frozen blueberries and bananas.
Ice cream changed to 1 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt.
‘Pineapple juice changed to coconut water. (Optional but great if you’re watching sugars). 4 oz liquid

2 cups blended serving is roughly 235 calories and 25 g protein!

I revamped my Dole Whip recipe to make it a healthy daily protein boost.

Frozen pineapple changed to 1 cup fresh frozen blueberries and bananas.
Ice cream changed to 1 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt.
‘Pineapple juice changed to coconut water. (Optional but great if you’re watching sugars). 4 oz liquid

2 cups blended serving is roughly 235 calories and 25 g protein!

Sounds delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!