Divas Favorite Character Exchange~ Complete!!

I'm so on the fence with this one! I think I'd love to do it, but money's tight. I don't want to feel left out though.....hmmm.

Should I do it girls?

Heather

You need to do it, Heather! I'm hoping I get your name, because I have something special for you!!!!! :thumbsup2

OMG am I too late??????? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just really might cry if I am...I always miss these by just one day :(
You've got time. Just PM Beth.

I'm so on the fence with this one! I think I'd love to do it, but money's tight. I don't want to feel left out though.....hmmm.

Should I do it girls?

Heather

Do it do it do it! LOL I'm such an enabler.......LOL

OMG am I too late??????? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just really might cry if I am...I always miss these by just one day :(

No, you're not too late at all!! PM Beth with your info, you've got the rest of today. :)

Heather and Janelle, I've added you in. :thumbsup2

Stacie(rita) did you still want to add Taylor?

Cheryl, did you still have a kid to add?

Let me know gals. Thanks. :goodvibes

Heather and Janelle, I've added you in. :thumbsup2

Stacie(rita) did you still want to add Taylor?

Cheryl, did you still have a kid to add?

Let me know gals. Thanks. :goodvibes

Beth: I just pm'd you! Yes, we're in!

Cheryl, got your PM.

Stacie, PM me with Taylor's info when you can.

Sign-ups are now closed.

Names will go out sometime tomorrow. Pretend I'm like the repair guy.......you'll get your name sometime between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. :rotfl:

We had a large group between the adults and kids! I think 35 was the total. :cool1:

Thanks everyone for signing up. :)

This sounds like such a fun exchange. I wish I could have participated, but with the move in less than 2 weeks, there's no way I could have made it happen.

Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about all the fun! :goodvibes

This sounds like such a fun exchange. I wish I could have participated, but with the move in less than 2 weeks, there's no way I could have made it happen.

Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about all the fun! :goodvibes
Hi Callie, I saw you had posted and I was prepared to say "I can add you!!" lol. But you are probably right, with the move, it's too hard. You've got way to much going on.

Do you like Halloween? That's our next one, and it will be for kids too. And I'm going to let people specify if they prefer a cutesy Halloween (think the Mickey's Trick or Treat party decorations) or a scary Halloween (think Knott's Scary Farm decorations).
Or if not, we'll be doing the Christmas stocking exchange which is adults only. I'm excited about that. I loved getting stockings as a kid.

Anyway, good luck with the move! :goodvibes

Names have all gone out. :cool1: We had 40 sign-ups total! YAY!!
Please check your PM boxes here (not just your emails) so I know for sure all the names are picked up.

If you have any questions or your PM is missing any info just let me know. Thanks! (I think I forgot to include DIS names on a few, and the newbies might not know their person well enough yet to figure who's who, also I forgot the age on one of them. About half way through the 40 names my eyes were starting to blur! :eek: :lmao: )

Remember mail by date is July 3rd. Minimum is $20 for each package you send out. That does not include shipping or any "freebies/extras" should you choose to send them.

Please post here once you've mailed and when/what you receive.

Thanks for playing along, and have FUN shopping.

I am ready to mail my package today but I forgot to write my name inside of it to tell my person who sent it! OOPS!! So should I pm that person once I mail it or wait for them to get it and ask on here who sent it to them? EEK! I was so busy trying to get it all wrapped up safe and sound and getting the box all sealed up that I totally forgot to include a note! (in my best homer simpson voice) DOH!!!!

I am ready to mail my package today but I forgot to write my name inside of it to tell my person who sent it! OOPS!! So should I pm that person once I mail it or wait for them to get it and ask on here who sent it to them? EEK! I was so busy trying to get it all wrapped up safe and sound and getting the box all sealed up that I totally forgot to include a note! (in my best homer simpson voice) DOH!!!!

Does it say Kelly on the return address?? If so, the receiver should be able to figure it out. You're the only Kelly in the group :thumbsup2.

And boy, you are QUICK!!! I only bought 1 thing so far & I'm going to try and do a little shopping on Sunday while at Disneyland.

Actually I just put K and my last name. I know I know I am a dufus! I just wasn't thinking! Like I said I was so busy building the box and packing everything and then taping it all up and then AFTER I did all that I was like oh crude LOL! I was thinking I can just mail it and then wait a day or two and pm the person. Not too special but better than nothing LOL.

And the girls and I went to the galleria and got all our stuff at the Disney store so it was a one stop shopping trip so it worked out well! They had EVERYTHING that was just PERFECT for my person!! You will see what I mean later but I think it worked out really well!

You guys that live down by the parks are really lucky cuz you can get REALLY fun stuff! ;) I wanted to add some fun little candies or something but they didn't have any of that. Oh well!

This is my post saying officially that my package has been mailed! :) I will pm the person next week if they don't get it before then and let them know it was from me!

Hope you enjoy it!

Hi everyone, just wanted to post that I did my shopping online today with the items being sent directly to my person. I didn't want to chance them not getting to me by the mail date. The only thing is I'm not sure if it will have my name on the package anywhere.:confused3

Got my shopping done today for my gift exchange, the 8yr olds exchange, the 3yr olds exchange & the twins exchange..........shooey that adds up quick!!!

Should be mailing them out on the 1st when I get some more money in. Will post when I've officially sent them. :rotfl:

PS: Just a note for the 4 receipiants.......we don't have a Disney Store anywhere near us, so this was put together as best I could. Hard to "character" shop when you're limited on places to get it. But I think they'll all be pleased anyway.

I think I finished my shopping. I'm going shopping again Monday so I'll probably find a few more things to throw in there. I should be sending my package out by Thursday. I'll post when I send it out for sure!

Man I need to get on the ball! I have only purchased one thing and it was for my ds's exchange! I don't have a disney store near by either so I am going to do my exchange shopping from disney store online. I love shopping in my pjs!

Sarah

Woo Hoo! I just read my email and found out the disney outlet store will be open about 1 hour away from me and it opened today! I am hoping to go down tomorrow and see if they have anything great for my peeps! Couldn't be better timing!

Later
Sarah

That is great timing Sarah :thumbsup2.

I got all the big items for the exchange. Now I just want to find some coordinating small things to add (munchies and stuff). But I think I'm doing okay time wise.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been bombarded with work, and I am leaving for a cabin/camping trip tomorrow thry the 5th, so my package won't be sent out until the 6th. Major appologizes to my friend who will be getting her package a couple of days late!

Hi! I sent my package yesterday as I was leaving CA. I so wanted to add some yummy goodies but I was afraid they would melt! I hope my exchange person likes her gifts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter