Divas Favorite Character Exchange~ Complete!!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran

*This is an exchange thread for members (past and present) of the DIS Girls Only Disneyland trips.*

Hi ladies! :)

Our last exchange went so well, we are ready for our next one! This will be the second out of five exchanges; first was summer, after this will be Halloween, Christmas stocking, and finally the exchange during the Meet and Greet the first night of our trip.

Some of you are familiar with the exchanges done on the Exchange board of the DIS. If you are not, please take a moment to scan the information below as it should help answer any questions you may have.

First off, it's entirely voluntary. Just a fun thing for those interested. For each exchange there is a minimum $$$ amount that you must spend, which does NOT include shipping.

Once sign ups are complete each lady who signed up will receive the name of a person to exchange with. You will not be sending to the same person you receive from. Then the fun begins! Simply go shopping for items to send that fall within each particular theme, mail it out by the mail by date, and then wait for your package to arrive. This is not anonymous by the way, so include your name on the package.

Each exchange takes approximately a month or more, to complete from start (sign ups) to finish (all packages accounted for). Make sure you won't be on vacation during the shipping and receiving times. Remember to post on the thread when you ship your package out. Also post when you receive your package, and what goodies you get.

~ Important information ~​
Sign-ups will run now through Thursday evening June 18. Names will go out in PMs sometime on the 19th, so please be available to check your messages on the DIS that day.

Mail by date is Friday, July 3rd. PLEASE mail on time. If you cannot for some reason, please PM me and let me know. You may mail sooner if you are done shopping early.

Minimum dollar amount is $20. That does NOT include shipping costs, OR any freebies or extras should you choose to include those in the package.

Also this exchange is different than the last one in that this time it's open to kids as well! So feel free to sign up yourself and/or your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc.

Okay so here is the info for our second theme:

:tink:Favorite Disney or Cartoon Character

If you are interested in joining this exchange, please PM me with the following info:

****Sorry, sign ups are now CLOSED!****
Name ~
Address ~

Email address ~
Are you able to be an elf if needed? Yes or No
Are you willing to ship to Canada? Yes or No

What is your favorite character? (please be specific and include your top 3 choices)

Do you collect anything or have any hobbies?

Do you like to cook/bake?

T-shirt and shoe size?

Are your ears pierced? If so, any restrictions on what earrings you can wear?

Any allergies?

Is there anything that you really prefer not to receive?

Is there anything special you'd really love to get?

*Feel free to include any additional information you think would be helpful to your person when they shop for you, but keep in mind the ultimate gift giving decisions will be made by your person.

KIDS ~ If you are signing up a child as well, PLEASE PM me with ALL of the above information (name, address, favorites) along with their:
Sex:

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM and I will happily answer them for you.

I PM'd you for both my ds and I! Hope everyone has a great day and I am looking forward to the exchange!

Sarah

Oh, and before I forget, Cheryl added what I thought was some really useful information to her PM which was that she has pierced ears. That could come in handy in an exchange like this, so I'm going to add that to the questions up top.

:guilty:I'm going to sit this one out because we have alot of travel coming up.

But i will be back in for the halloween and christmas one.:thumbsup2

So Ya'll have lots of fun and I know I'll be sad I didn't join in once I see all the kewl gifts!:rotfl:

Ok, I'm going to PM you too...now this will be tight for me, my girls are going to stay with their Dad for 2 1/2 weeks on the 20th so we will be shopping on the 19th! Not a lot of time but we will get it done. :) So we might be shipping early this time! LOL

I pm'd ya! I'm in on this one even though I just spent a lot of dough on my Oct trip but I don't want to miss out on another one!! So I'm in baby! :)

:guilty:I'm going to sit this one out because we have alot of travel coming up.

But i will be back in for the halloween and christmas one.:thumbsup2

So Ya'll have lots of fun and I know I'll be sad I didn't join in once I see all the kewl gifts!:rotfl:
We'll miss you, but I understand.

Ladies, so far we have 12 sign ups and counting. :banana: Lots of fun characters already too! :thumbsup2

YAY!

I just sent 3 PMs. One each for my girls and one for me. Rhys is still a bit young for this so when the girls boxes arrive we'll take him to get a new train piece for his collection and he'll be happy.

Steph

Hooray......gift exchange time!!!!! :cool1:
Signed up with 3 kids (ok, 4 kids but grouped the twins together as one)
Can't wait!!!
Thanx Beth!!!! :flower3:

I pm'd ya! I'm in on this one even though I just spent a lot of dough on my Oct trip but I don't want to miss out on another one!! So I'm in baby! :)

Did you put in the girls? I put Zoe in....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter