Divas do Seattle - Cancelled

I am willing to help with planning since we are ussually in Seattle a couple times a week. Depending on numbers we maybe able to get group rates at the zoo and aquarium. What about doing the ducks? We could break the days down by areas of Seattle. Zoo is more north, Seattle Center and EMP central and Pike and waterfront would need to be a day. Just a few ideas.....

Wow Patty, all of that sounds great! :cheer2:

And, thanks to Callie posting a link in the Diva thread, I now know of a nice hotel to stay at with shuttle service! :thumbsup2

I would really like to fly out with my family....we are looking at flights. That is what cost so much for us. My kids go back to school the 18th of August though. It sounds like such a fun trip!

Those dates would work for me. My girls start school on the 23rd so that would be perfect! :)

The only dates that DON"T work for me this summer are June 26th and July 10. Other than that I am available! Looking forward to seeing you all!

SarahMay

I'm probably going to sit this one out - I know my family won't want to come (teenager and hubby - not wanting to hang with the Divas :confused3). I hope everyone has an awesome time :thumbsup2

I'm probably going to sit this one out - I know my family won't want to come (teenager and hubby - not wanting to hang with the Divas :confused3). I hope everyone has an awesome time :thumbsup2
You should come by yourself! Not everyone is bringing their families, we are just making that an option. I am hoping we will have some get-togethers just for Divas as well as things for families to do.

I don`t know how picky you all are about hotels but this is where we have stayed the last three years. The pool is great, free breakfast is quite good. Parking can be limited but we just parked across the street.
http://www.qualityinnseattle.com/

The dates look good for me but I have to check with DH. We have a lot planned this year already.

Yeah honestly I don't think I can afford to bring all 4 of us up and I am thinking about taking Shane and the girls on the Nor Cal meet depending on what dates are picked and esp if we go to Disneyland in June we won't be able to afford to all go in August. BUT, I am hoping mom is going to go with me!!

So Theresa it is SO close I think you should come!!! I'm putting my foot down!! ;)

I will either be coming by myself or just with Mike. Actually Jamie will probably want to come so maybe just her and I will come. We have travelled to Seattle together twice when we were in travel school.

It looks like August for sure then and that the 20th is going to work for everyone in the area. Daisy, we might be able to move it to August 13 if you think you would come. I was trying to stay away from that weekend because of my son's birthday but I could probably do it, and it's not so close to school starting for some so that might be better.

Awesome! I am glad we are settling in on some dates. If we change to the 13th mom can't come but I will still try and make it even if I have to come by myself!! :)

right now it looks like it would be almost $500 a person just to fly out there. Unless I am able to find some awesome prices on airfare I would not be able to make it. I would really like to visit Seattle at some point, but it may not work out this summer.

Daisy

That's too bad daisy! I was looking forward to seeing you again!!

Well then I think we should try going with August 20-22. How about we give it another day or 2 for more comments and then make a decision.

Well then I think we should try going with August 20-22. How about we give it another day or 2 for more comments and then make a decision.

That sounds good to me. It will probably just be me. As the two older boys will be at harvest & football camp. The little boy may or may not be at football camp. So I can have fun in Seattle for the weekend.

That's perfect for me! That way mom can come! She is going to be out of town the weekend before and she REALLY wanted to go so this is perfect. I say now that we have a date let's start figuring out what we want to do!! :)

That's perfect for me! That way mom can come! She is going to be out of town the weekend before and she REALLY wanted to go so this is perfect. I say now that we have a date let's start figuring out what we want to do!! :)
Good because she and I never had a chance to have a glass of wine to celebrate our shared birthday! I say let's get on with the planning for the weekend of August 20-22. First I would like to know who is coming as well as who will be bringing family so we can plan accordingly. I can see who has been posting here but how about if everyone confirm whether they are planning to come now that we have a date and who will be coming with them?

I'll be coming and bringing my dh, dd who will be 2 by then and ds who will be 5 by then. I will probably only be able to do saturday.

SarahMay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter