Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

We just got home yesterday! The boat starts running 30 minutes prior to park opening. We took the bus on our Magic Kingdom day (after walking to the boat dock and seeing this sign!) and it was very quick.
I'm so glad I checked this thread and saw this. We're staying at BRV in a couple of weeks. We have an 8AM ADR at Crystal Palace (when early entry otherwise starts at 8:30AM that day). I'm assuming based on your comment, the boat is not an option for us, right? We're going to need to catch the bus to make our ADR.

Good morning and Happy Friday from Wilderness Lodge.
p1631280397-4.jpg

p1840966408-4.jpg

p1810447333-4.jpg

p1757871699-4.jpg

p1742183481-4.jpg

p1703730579-4.jpg

I'm so glad I checked this thread and saw this. We're staying at BRV in a couple of weeks. We have an 8AM ADR at Crystal Palace (when early entry otherwise starts at 8:30AM that day). I'm assuming based on your comment, the boat is not an option for us, right? We're going to need to catch the bus to make our ADR.
We have found that the boat starts one hour before park opening, even though the sign says 1/2 hour before park opening. :)

These pictures are so pretty!
What time were you out and about taking them?
It looks like a bright, fresh and early morning.
Thanks for taking the time to post them ☺️.
Thanks! I left the room about 5:45, and took pictures until about 7. That covered the sunrise until all the lights were out.

Hello, We check in next week for our first ever stay at the Wilderness Lodge--very excited! This is an anniversary trip just my hubby and I and are looking to mainly eat and dine at lounges, quick service, etc. We decided to purchase the resort mugs, can anyone tell me what location (s) exist here to fill them?

Hello, We check in next week for our first ever stay at the Wilderness Lodge--very excited! This is an anniversary trip just my hubby and I and are looking to mainly eat and dine at lounges, quick service, etc. We decided to purchase the resort mugs, can anyone tell me what location (s) exist here to fill them?
You can purchase them at Roaring Forks or the Geyser Point quick service location. The refill stations are there too. The mugs will work at any WDW resort beverage station. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter