Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

I apologize if this is mentioned somewhere in the thread, but does POP have connecting rooms? And if yes, are they only in certain buildings?

I apologize if this is mentioned somewhere in the thread, but does POP have connecting rooms? And if yes, are they only in certain buildings?
As noted, there are connecting rooms in all of the buildings. If you need to have connecting rooms, be sure to call and make this your ONLY request. I called yesterday to request rooms near to my sister and her kids. We don't need or even want connecting rooms and the CM was very helpful in making the note on our reservations, however the CM mentioned that connecting rooms are available and could be noted. Nothing is 100% guaranteed. When you check in, be sure to ask if the rooms are connecting and if they aren't ask if there are any available.

Hello! Is this the number I call to put in a room request?
Phone: 407.938.4000

Yes. That's the one listed on page 1 as the best number to get to an agent who works directly with Pop Century requests
It’s also the phone number on the screen of the huge mobile phones that cover the stairs in the 90’s section! I hadn’t paid attention to that detail until last week.

Can you get a bed rail at POP?
Yes, I have requested them in the past.

Depending on the age of your child and how much they move, in a pinch I have rolled towels and placed them between the mattress and the bottom sheet. Works surprisingly well when you don't have a bed rail although a rail is normally best.

1686247914717.jpeg

Yes, I have requested them in the past.

Depending on the age of your child and how much they move, in a pinch I have rolled towels and placed them between the mattress and the bottom sheet. Works surprisingly well when you don't have a bed rail although a rail is normally best.

View attachment 766154

Thank you! She's 2.5 so I'd prefer a rail but the towels would definitely work as well. :)

I called yesterday to request rooms near to my sister and her kids. We don't need or even want connecting rooms and the CM was very helpful in making the note on our reservations, however the CM mentioned that connecting rooms are available and could be noted. Nothing is 100% guaranteed. When you check in, be sure to ask if the rooms are connecting and if they aren't ask if there are any available.
We went with my parents once (my sister and I booked a room, my parents booked their own room) and my dad called to make that same request. We got connecting rooms.

Just wanted to share this card we were given last month at the Pop front desk.
Actually came in handy because we had to leave suddenly Friday night instead of the next day (short version is that we thought our cats locked themselves in our bedroom, but they had not and were fine and we left a day early for no reason.)
I accidentally left some clothes behind in the room and was able to call that number and get the process started for lost and found.

351049645_932971687933286_4125223835989411873_n.jpg

Actually came in handy because we had to leave suddenly Friday night instead of the next day (short version is that we thought our cats locked themselves in our bedroom, but they had not and were fine and we left a day early for no reason.)
I accidentally left some clothes behind in the room and was able to call that number and get the process started for lost and found.

Thanks so much!

I've added this phone number to Post 1.

I'm sorry you had to leave early! My comments have nothing to do with Pop Century but I wanted to share with you what we bought before our last trip to check on our cat. I am definitely not an influencer and I don't get any profit if you buy it but it was a lifesaver for me since I could check on our cat whenever I wanted to. I only paid $19.99 for it with the $10 off coupon and it works really really well!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3QDN2FC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
The thought just occurred to me that DISboards may block links so if it does, just go to Amazon and search "

LPDISPLAY Security Camera Smart Pan/Tilt 1080P HD Indoor Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio WiFi Camera Motion Detection for Baby and Pet Monitor, Cloud & SD Card Storage(Only Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi)"

Hope that saves your next trip!

I'm sorry you had to leave early! My comments have nothing to do with Pop Century but I wanted to share with you what we bought before our last trip to check on our cat. I am definitely not an influencer and I don't get any profit if you buy it but it was a lifesaver for me since I could check on our cat whenever I wanted to. I only paid $19.99 for it with the $10 off coupon and it works really really well!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3QDN2FC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
The thought just occurred to me that DISboards may block links so if it does, just go to Amazon and search "

LPDISPLAY Security Camera Smart Pan/Tilt 1080P HD Indoor Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio WiFi Camera Motion Detection for Baby and Pet Monitor, Cloud & SD Card Storage(Only Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi)"

Hope that saves your next trip!
We have cameras - just couldn't see the cats on them but could hear them meowing at the one that's right outside our bedroom. That's when DH assumed they were locked in the bedroom. I suspect they were just crying under the camera as we was calling them and they could hear "daddy" but not see him. ;)

I have booked a standard pool view room and from looking at the map at the beginning of this thread I think that could put my room either in the 50s or 90s. I really don't want the 90s. I have called and requested a note be added to my booking for the 50s section. Is there anything else I could do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!