• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

While the schedule for Enchantment isn’t out that far in advance yet (only through 2/5), I’d put money on it still being 8pm on 2/23. Always double check the calendar when it comes out just to be sure though.

As for EWP, I tend to find the time in the MDE app is usually accurate. It’s currently at 8:40pm.

View attachment 626347

In my experience, if the movie is running during Enchantment they pause the movie. They don’t pause it for EWP though.

Hope that helps!
While the schedule for Enchantment isn’t out that far in advance yet (only through 2/5), I’d put money on it still being 8pm on 2/23. Always double check the calendar when it comes out just to be sure though.

As for EWP, I tend to find the time in the MDE app is usually accurate. It’s currently at 8:40pm.

View attachment 626347

In my experience, if the movie is running during Enchantment they pause the movie. They don’t pause it for EWP though.

Hope that helps!
Super Helpful!! Thanks so much for responding!

Are all buildings now renovated?

What building is your favorite to stay in? I'm trying to figure out which building to say request for my gf and I

Sorry, I have only stayed DVC side so I don’t know much about the regular side. But if you ever stay DVC side, Tokelau is my favorite.

I've stayed in Tokelau and Moorea. I prefer Moorea because it's slightly closer to the parking lot and the TTC. I also found Tokelau noisier--groups going back and forth to the pool at night being loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter