Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

We are staying at Poly for one night on Feb 23rd and hoping to watch the MK fireworks and electric water pageant from the beach....Any idea what the timing might be for those events in Feb? I've seen varying times on the water pageant. Also- this must mean the timing of Movies under the Stars would conflict with the fireworks and water pageant...correct?
Thanks!

We are staying at Poly for one night on Feb 23rd and hoping to watch the MK fireworks and electric water pageant from the beach....Any idea what the timing might be for those events in Feb? I've seen varying times on the water pageant. Also- this must mean the timing of Movies under the Stars would conflict with the fireworks and water pageant...correct?
Thanks!

While the schedule for Enchantment isn’t out that far in advance yet (only through 2/5), I’d put money on it still being 8pm on 2/23. Always double check the calendar when it comes out just to be sure though.

As for EWP, I tend to find the time in the MDE app is usually accurate. It’s currently at 8:40pm.

E8AED94D-FD41-4AC3-B85C-9A0AB9D7445C.png

In my experience, if the movie is running during Enchantment they pause the movie. They don’t pause it for EWP though.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter