Disney's new game: Magic Castle Online

Can anyone explain the steps to registration which each step is. Someone can make a guide to register.

I got into the game and boy is it confusing. I want an american version. But it looks like this is the japanese version of vmk. It has a Downtown Square and inside the castle and alot but I can't understand anything.

It seems very cute.:cutie:

I wonder why it isn't released in english (yet?)?

Anyone on Dis speak Japanese? They could be making some big money :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll go ask some crazed anime fans I know, they tend to utter some things in Japanese here and there so if they are of any help I'll get back to you!:thumbsup2

I like the look of this game - Mickey and friends are everywhere, and there's no Disney Channel references to be seen! But that might change if it comes to America...

Also, look at the side of the screen underneath the character picture/date and time display. Click the left button. You can start watching introduction cutscenes with ENGLISH voice acting! But good luck creating a character since all the text is still Japanese.

I guess it's just me thats slightly anoyed that they have made this game and that it is in Japanese yet VMK had no value to them - and by making it not translate, I take it as a furthur slap in the face from Disney that the VMK players were unimpotant. Perhaps thats just me.

I guess it's just me thats slightly anoyed that they have made this game and that it is in Japanese yet VMK had no value to them - and by making it not translate, I take it as a furthur slap in the face from Disney that the VMK players were unimpotant. Perhaps thats just me.

Your not alone...... Disney really is making me hate them.

I'm with you, daz. You basically took the words right out of my mouth.
I just discovered this game tonight, by seeing it mentioned on someone's profile page at another forum. I was curious so I went looking for it - it took more than a simple search to find it, which was odd in itself. Then I came here and read this thread, all the while thinking exactly what you said, daz...

So, does anyone know if there's been new info posted on the game? I'm too tired to look around any more tonight, have way too many windows opened already anyway (still have EI and VFK games open somewhere behind some other windows, and yes, they are both still active!) LOL

Thanks for finding this, it's cute. I've registered and am fumbling my way through. I hope this comes to the US. I wish they would just replace VMK with something.

I got to like the 5th part of registration..and I'm totally confused now. I had no clue what I was doing before..

I cant believe that game o_o It looks pretty confusing, and has anime type avatars. If only they stuck to vmk for all countries with different servers...

"There once was a castle, but instead of being made of bricks..... it was made of happiness!!!!"

Wow. Im not exactly sure what to say to the introduction. I guess its ok, and im guessing the age group is for 8-12 year olds or something right? Besides the intro, that's the only thing I understand about the whole site lol.

Are there rooms to buy? How are the item graphics, and is there an interface for building/decorating with stackable objects?

Has anyone got passed the registration to even find out:rotfl2: This is so sad. I will ask my son he is into anime and I think he has joined some japanse game sights maybe he has a magical way to figure this out.

This might be a good sign that is will go to English some time. As the invitation has the voice over in English and the registration says name. Now I have no clue what the alphabet is as there is way more than 26 letters :rotfl2:

I saw this game before and actually did get past the registration and into the game. I can't remember how I did it and can't seem to do it again. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter