Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a couple questions just booked 4 rooms here for sept, what are the odds of us having our rooms close to each other??? We did request it but not sure if they will accommodate. And are there usually a lot of kids here in sept? As we are 8 adults.

Sorry meant to say cabanas is water view. I always do water view and am in cabanas facing the pond.

There is also Water View in the Casitas. We were assigned to one in a past year, but didn't like the view, so we complained and got moved to the Cabanas.

We are a party of 7, including 2 year old twins. Would really like adjoining rooms, so my mom and I can help out with the girls. I put it on the reservation knowing it is just a request not a guarantee. Does anyone know how many adjoining rooms there are? And if they are located in a certain area or throughout the resort? I'm trying to figure out our chances of getting adjoining rooms and what other requests I should make. First floor for sure, but I don't want to request a certain area and then there not be any adjoining rooms in that area. Thanks in advance!

We are a party of 7, including 2 year old twins. Would really like adjoining rooms, so my mom and I can help out with the girls. I put it on the reservation knowing it is just a request not a guarantee. Does anyone know how many adjoining rooms there are? And if they are located in a certain area or throughout the resort? I'm trying to figure out our chances of getting adjoining rooms and what other requests I should make. First floor for sure, but I don't want to request a certain area and then there not be any adjoining rooms in that area. Thanks in advance!
Okay, first up: It sounds like you want CONNECTING rooms, not Adjoining.

Adjoining just means "next to each other." So there are a lot of those! Connecting has the interior door between rooms. There are a lot of those, but not as many.

Connecting rooms are throughout the resort.

If you did say "adjoining," update the request.

So your saying all water view rooms are garuntee to be be in cabanas?
That is what I have been told every year. My first year I picked preferred and then the front desk said that means you will be in casitas. Ever since then I do water view and am always in cabanas.

There is also Water View in the Casitas. We were assigned to one in a past year, but didn't like the view, so we complained and got moved to the Cabanas.
Wow that is not good to hear. I have talked to reservations and I even call the hotels front desk each year to make sure that water view will put me in cabanas and they say yes. I will be very upset if they put me anywhere else. I may be picky but I am use to staying in a particular bldg there and love it.

If you called the "front desk" at Coronado Springs, you called a call center. They will answer as if it is the resort, but it is not.

That is what I have been told every year. My first year I picked preferred and then the front desk said that means you will be in casitas. Ever since then I do water view and am always in cabanas.
Waterview rooms are in each section of the resort because water can be a pool, fountain, stream, or any body of water. Every section has a quiet pool

Wow that is not good to hear. I have talked to reservations and I even call the hotels front desk each year to make sure that water view will put me in cabanas and they say yes. I will be very upset if they put me anywhere else. I may be picky but I am use to staying in a particular bldg there and love it.

Water views are all over the resort. I have stayed in one in the Casitas section before. Please realize that while you can request a certain section of the resort there is no guarantee you will get it. I have requested Cabanas twice and have not been placed there yet.

Water views are all over the resort. I have stayed in one in the Casitas section before. Please realize that while you can request a certain section of the resort there is no guarantee you will get it. I have requested Cabanas twice and have not been placed there yet.
I guess I have been very lucky to get my same building every year.

Has anyone seen this new parade they are doing during the day at Coronado? Also I heard they are refurbishing a few rooms. Any update?

Has anyone seen this new parade they are doing during the day at Coronado? Also I heard they are refurbishing a few rooms. Any update?
Hi all! We are officially booked here now in November. Excited to try this resort. I've enjoyed this thread.

Just booked an unexpected few days at the resort for 5/14-18.:woohoo: Any picture requests? Let me know. ::yes::

We have stayed at the resort many times but while my daughter was in a Jr suite with my DH last year, I haven't stayed there since March 2013.

Now that she is 21, I can't wait to have a sangria with her! Best on property at CSR.:drinking1

Now frantically trying to relearn everything:coffee::dance3:

Just booked an unexpected few days at the resort for 5/14-18.:woohoo: Any picture requests? Let me know. ::yes::

We have stayed at the resort many times but while my daughter was in a Jr suite with my DH last year, I haven't stayed there since March 2013.

Now that she is 21, I can't wait to have a sangria with her! Best on property at CSR.:drinking1

Now frantically trying to relearn everything:coffee::dance3:

If you have time, pictures of the types of yougurt and milk they have for sale would be great. Or anything else they have in the coolers.

Hello,

Just booking for my first ever solo trip from 12/10-12/18. I have a King but not preferred. I'd like to be close to a quiet pool and the food court. What building should I request? Any tips on being solo in this resort?

Building 3/4/5 would work. I have been in 3 and 5 and close to the quiet pool and bus stop too. I walk around at night often at disney( usually fetching food for my family) and always feel safe.

Have fun planning !

Came back to add that building 3 is preferred so you can only request 4 or 5. Cabanas 9a might work too.

I need to keep reading, I resort hop so much I forget some stuff. OOPS

Last edited:
Is the little continental breakfast you mention above only at club level? Or is that at business class? I'm confused.

How is the bus service going to and from parks at CSR? Only stayed value and wanted to know opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter