Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That’s what wine is for lol. It’s sold in every gift shop. FOR A REASON. Sometimes to much family togetherness is hard.
When I have all 4 of us. Oh boy 🍷🍷
What cl do you have next?
Unfortunately I can't drink wine, it does bad things to me (I thought I was going to die the last time I had it), thankfully many of our TS restaurants made me some nice strong drinks so I was able to hang in there lol. I have BWI CL next, and so far after that I have WL CL, we'll see if I get any more scheduled in there. My husband said he thinks he could do a long weekend trip sometime, but he thinks that's all he can really stand right now *fingers crossed*. I think he would like a little GDT CL action, he's never done CL and might be nice for him to try.

Well, after a flat tire on the way to the airport, and an amazing state trooper came to our rescue and changed it for us, we finally made it! First trip since the pandemic started. We are at WL CL. Food has been fantastic so far. We made it in time for snacks (a lot lighter than before times, but not terrible). Dinner was beef brisket (sooooo good), pacific fish ceviche, chicken and chickpea salad, kids pasta with beef sauce (our kids and surrounding small children smashed this), and tomato bisque soup. Along with assorted charcuterie. Delish all around. Desserts had warm cobbler with some small cupcakes and small tiered desserts (panna cotta that my 6 yo loved, and a layered cake). Beverages have been a great assortmentI can look for specifics if anyone has one.

As far as allergies, they were able to verify no allergen in the foods present. Cant guarantee cross contamination of course, but we were offered for separate foods for her prepared by the chef. We didnt feel it necessary since there were no peanuts present. We are also new to this so maybe thats not smart on our part? Still learning.

Service has been nothing short of awesome. They have made us feel so welcome. After our rough start and almost missed flight, and all the joys that come with travelling with small children, I am finally unwinding and starting to enjoy myself. I attribute the ease of club level to that.

Disney has definitely priced us out from staying club level again. We stayed at the Swan, when Disney first reopened from the Covid closure. We picked the Swan, due to Disney not offering discounts, and we loved it. The Swan has the location we love, interior corridors, nice rooms, heavenly beds, great restaurants, and the price point falls in line with the moderate resorts. We stayed at The Swan this past November and again it was a great trip. So far three stays at the Swan and they have been absolutely wonderful. We already have another trip booked in May. We are able to enjoy more restaurants and we even order a bottle or two :rotfl:of Prosecco with our meals and still come out spending half what club level would have cost us. Do we miss club level? Yes. Do we miss the CM’s? Yes. I am loving seeing all of my club level Disboard friends posting about club level stays and keep those pictures coming.

P.S. I met with my cancer doctor this morning and every still looks good and I am still cancer free. :dogdance: He told me the cancer I had was a very aggressive form. This is why I have had to be monitored every two months. He told me if the cancer has not come back in the first year, I will be good. I will have another cat scan in May (before Disney trip) and I’m planning on wearing a celebration button.
:love:

Hi, I’m thinking of doing club level later this year but can’t decide between Boardwalk and Yacht Club. We have stayed at both resorts and love them both. Any opinions on Which CL is better in terms of lounge, food quality, service, hours, freshly made hot food vs prepared food? Thanks! My first time doing CL and I am so excited!

Checked into BC club level this morning. Room was ready at 9:30am, which was an absolute first for us. I’m assuming it’s because club level just reopened and not fully occupied yet and not because we’re lucky. We were met in the lobby and walked up to our room. They have the stand up desk like the yacht club. I took some pics, but be forewarned, I’m a poor photog.

There was quite a bit of seating, but I didn’t feel comfortable taking pictures of people enjoying breakfast. That’s my son in the one pic I took. There another entire area to the left of our table, which is in the coffee area, and several tables in the food area.
Yay!! Looks awesome, hope you have an amazing time 😍

My boyfriend was wondering if there was anything different with the rooms. Are they the same as well the rest or different is size? We have thought about upgrading to CL in Sept. We have Garden View for now.

There was quite a bit of seating, but I didn’t feel comfortable taking pictures of people enjoying breakfast. That’s my son in the one pic I took. There another entire area to the left of our table, which is in the coffee area, and several tables in the food area.

Thank you for the photos! I have a BC CL stay booked in August and have anxiously been awaiting a report from there!!

Hi, all. Just back from YC Cl…

Pros
- Staff was very friendly and proactive about asking if you needed anything
- Club itself looked very clean/bright; like the stand-up desks
- Morning offerings had a good number of hot items - 1) breakfast meat (sausage, bacon or ham), 2) meatless sausage, 3) oatmeal or grits, 4) egg dish, 5) pancakes, crepes or something similar
- beverage cart/server at the club entrance for 5-7p service made it very easy to get drinks
- 5-7p food items were substantial (could be a dinner substitute if desired)

Cons
- midday snacks were bare-bones, prepackaged stuff - I hope this is temporary; by far the biggest negative in my opinion
- desserts had less variety than I remember but did the job
- food was a bit slow to be replaced, but probably a re-opening kink

Happy to answer any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter