Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I've been super busy with work trips lately, did you manage to get any photos of the Beer/Wine offerings in AKL CL? I'm sorry if they are in the thread, but like 10 pages have been added since I could last look.
So I looked at my pix and I did not this trip however I recognize these wines from the August /reopening weekend. The wines are the same . The beer I think same too .
These other 2 are versions of the sangria they have . I was told it’s a boxed kind. One cm added the juice and I was tired that day and the sugar hit from this did the trick 😂2B1285D9-79C6-4CB2-8DEC-BEC3D29B5053.png06E31F19-28DD-4E5E-9923-F804339BE9D3.png65C0942D-E6CA-4833-B5A0-5AEC5DDAEAD1.png12DBBD3F-CB9F-4005-8C1F-504628119B67.png33BB3D8D-84A3-42E2-A159-3DE632E9749E.pngB097B052-DFDC-4C00-93DF-5A2B8D6C50CD.png0D7C1EF3-7EEF-4E38-A5F6-7BD08FDC1BD8.png0144A1D2-367F-448B-9F91-4D85D27DFE47.png

Arrived RPC after red-eye, grabbed breakfast but have a pile of bags so no pictures. In addition to the usual spread (croissants, apple turnovers, meats/cheeses, bagels, toast, etc), there are lovely bowls of fruit - big chunks, whole berries, etc., cold citrus poached shrimp, cheese eggs, and, mini egg casseroles topped with cheese potatoes. Cheese features heavily here! I’m a fan. Far too tired to sip bubbly right now ;).

Gotta get moving before I fall asleep on a table up here…sure wish my room was ready, but 9 am was always a major long shot!

Eta: no sooner had I gone into the 2nd floor bathroom to change…and I got my room ready text! 10/10:15 or so? Huzzah!

Last edited:

Woke to DH saying I don't have to work late tomorrow or Friday so lets go to Orlando. Ok fine but its too cold for a beach, we hate non DIsney Hotels so lets just agree to let me book us WDW. 8-)

However after our BWI/GF NYE trip $$$$ followed by me and the kids BWI/AKL cl trip we are slumming and doing CSR Grand Destino Tower king bed std room. I see a sofa in there which is nice when hanging out midday. (no offense, I do enjoy CSR :) )

We can visit all the fun eateries and bars at csr and probably visit GF lobby.

I will get "how to survive non cl " pix so I can visit and post on this thread!

I was packed in 30 mins for both of us:yay:

Flight is direct but not until 7:45pm so no pix until FRIDAY!

Woke to DH saying I don't have to work late tomorrow or Friday so lets go to Orlando. Ok fine but its too cold for a beach, we hate non DIsney Hotels so lets just agree to let me book us WDW. 8-)

However after our BWI/GF NYE trip $$$$ followed by me and the kids BWI/AKL cl trip we are slumming and doing CSR Grand Destino Tower king bed std room. I see a sofa in there which is nice when hanging out midday. (no offense, I do enjoy CSR :) )

Many of us have created our own CL before lol! It's still a lot of fun and definitely beats the cold/snowy weather back home, right? Have a great trip!

Quick update from RPC. I have pics for you guys (need to review how to ensure they’re not sideways, apologies in advance). Great apps spread last night, and my mom was asked to open the display and proclaim, “Be our guest.” She was DELIGHTED. Meats and cheeses, strawberry soup, salmon with miso glaze, tomato bruschetta, grilled veggies. For hot items, duck confit mac and cheese “balls” with remoulade sauce, chicken and pineapple skewers, and carving station/chef with roast pork tenderloin with mashed sweet potatoes and bacon vinaigrette (uh, YUM). Pasta with turkey meatballs and uncrustables for the kiddos. I think I may have missed the warm soup… I didn’t get a pic of wines, but we both had some wonderful sauvignon blanc.

We did extra evening hours at MK and had lamented that we’d miss dessert - so one of the CL cast members (Irv) made us individual plates to take back to the room. Just a lovely touch. There were no ID signs up anymore, but fruit tarts and choc mousse within a white chocolate shell were deeeelish. (I grabbed a quick shot as they were cleaning.)

Again, with the caveat that I have not been here in “the before times”, I’m very impressed with the personal attention and service of the CMs here. I said this was a one and done…but maybe not.

Attachments

• 2C85642D-EE40-4A17-BE52-C1BA2792A492.jpeg
    2C85642D-EE40-4A17-BE52-C1BA2792A492.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 6882926F-6BE8-4F49-A1F8-085C81BF6AEF.jpeg
    6882926F-6BE8-4F49-A1F8-085C81BF6AEF.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 3BDEC7FA-D969-4EC0-9071-B4ACE86A570D.jpeg
    3BDEC7FA-D969-4EC0-9071-B4ACE86A570D.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 6FB670BE-110B-4406-A540-CC7376570366.jpeg
    6FB670BE-110B-4406-A540-CC7376570366.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 169
Are the Deluxe Club Level Rooms on the same Floor as the CL Lounge? And is that the 4th Floor? At BWI

We got upgraded once to one on the 3rd floor before, big balcony over the boardwalk, great view. There is a stairwell nearby that brings you right up to the Innkeeper door entrance so it felt pretty close compared to say, the deluxe WL rooms.

Are the Deluxe Club Level Rooms on the same Floor as the CL Lounge? And is that the 4th Floor? At BWI
There are 10 Deluxe rooms, 5 on the 3rd floor, 5 on the 4th floor. Views exactly the same, yet the 3rd floor balconies are a bit bigger. Easy commute from 3rd to 4th floor via a staircase that puts you right at the Innkeepers door. Can't go wrong on either floor.

Toledo was still closed when I stayed there but Three Bridges is sooo good. So are the watchos at Rix Sports Bar.
DD and I had lunch at Rix just before covid. It was unexpectedly good.

We only have a quick weekend but csr will be nice for us. DH loves to just walk around and enjoy the NO SNOW. Gosh its been zero and below quite a few days this year. BRRRR.....

Csr def has more bars and eateries than any other resort. It is hard to fit them all in lol. Def easy to make a cl experience.

Quick update from RPC. I have pics for you guys (need to review how to ensure they’re not sideways, apologies in advance). Great apps spread last night, and my mom was asked to open the display and proclaim, “Be our guest.” She was DELIGHTED. Meats and cheeses, strawberry soup, salmon with miso glaze, tomato bruschetta, grilled veggies. For hot items, duck confit mac and cheese “balls” with remoulade sauce, chicken and pineapple skewers, and carving station/chef with roast pork tenderloin with mashed sweet potatoes and bacon vinaigrette (uh, YUM). Pasta with turkey meatballs and uncrustables for the kiddos. I think I may have missed the warm soup… I didn’t get a pic of wines, but we both had some wonderful sauvignon blanc.

We did extra evening hours at MK and had lamented that we’d miss dessert - so one of the CL cast members (Irv) made us individual plates to take back to the room. Just a lovely touch. There were no ID signs up anymore, but fruit tarts and choc mousse within a white chocolate shell were deeeelish. (I grabbed a quick shot as they were cleaning.)

Again, with the caveat that I have not been here in “the before times”, I’m very impressed with the personal attention and service of the CMs here. I said this was a one and done…but maybe not.
Irv is the best. He is a long time CM from poly CL for those that don't know. He was there our 12/31 nye night. AWESOME

How fun for mom?? It is the little things that make a great trip!

"Just" CSR? And no CL?? I feel for ya, girl...NOT! You lucky dog! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter