Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

i need opinions i suck at deciding hotels. so we are doing a 7 day trip week after thanksgiving hubby basically said pick whatever you want since its our anniversary/my bday that week. I'm having a hard time picking between club levels at GF, BWI and Poly. GF has been on my bucket list but those rack rates yikes !!! i didn't include CR because i don't like the new room decor. He will eat anything but i can be a little picky with my food. One thing he said is no split stays.
BWI would get my vote. Their CL consistently gets high marks here, easy access to EP & DHS, not RPC rack rate prices. That easy access to International Gateway is huge to me as I often hop to EP for dinner. It also makes all EP resorts easily accessible so if you wanted to dine at BC/YC/Swolphin easy access.

Poly CL is just about to reopen. It was remodeled so we don’t know what exactly it’s going to be offering yet. So stay tuned for reviews of that one!

BWI would get my vote. Their CL consistently gets high marks here, easy access to EP & DHS, not RPC rack rate prices. That easy access to International Gateway is huge to me as I often hop to EP for dinner. It also makes all EP resorts easily accessible so if you wanted to dine at BC/YC/Swolphin easy access.

Poly CL is just about to reopen. It was remodeled so we don’t know what exactly it’s going to be offering yet. So stay tuned for reviews of that one!
I booked BWI will wait to see how things look once Poly reopens.

I booked BWI will wait to see how things look once Poly reopens.
That was easy :jester:

I like Poly very much but I'm not sure you would like the food choices. My mother is picky and she did not love the choices. I do like the theming better than BWI, and the fireworks viewing access is nice. My family prefers BWI for the proximity to Epcot and DHS but esp WS. If you want a MK resort, I would choose Poly over GF due to the recent lackluster CL reports and sky high prices.

Headed out tonight for 5days/4 nights at GF RPC. Omg, the weather…I was so hoping to avoid rain since it poured my entire Nov trip! But… no. And then the temps plummet! I had to give up the ghost on carry-on bags only, too many layers needed.

With the caveat that I’ve not been to RPC before and haven’t experienced its prior glory, I’m super-excited. We’ll miss apps in the lounge on Sat because we snagged Space 220 res, but otherwise, I’ll try to grab pics as much as I can manage. I intend to use that lounge with those prices!! 🤣

Headed out tonight for 5days/4 nights at GF RPC. Omg, the weather…I was so hoping to avoid rain since it poured my entire Nov trip! But… no. And then the temps plummet! I had to give up the ghost on carry-on bags only, too many layers needed.

With the caveat that I’ve not been to RPC before and haven’t experienced its prior glory, I’m super-excited. We’ll miss apps in the lounge on Sat because we snagged Space 220 res, but otherwise, I’ll try to grab pics as much as I can manage. I intend to use that lounge with those prices!! 🤣

Have a fantastic trip!!!!

Enjoy!! I would love to experience the "real" RPC after getting pixie dust into the main building last summer for my birthday when CL was still closed. Might have to sell a few organs though.

I still love RPC...even knowing what it's missing! I just won't stay there quite as much as before lol! Enjoy every minute! It's a great place to be when it's raining too. We have been known to skip the parks and just enjoy the lounge/hotel when it's raining! It's really nice having restaurants and shops right there in the main building!
Has anyone been to AKL Club lately? Are there Mickey waffles at breakfast? Any hot options?
There weren't any Mickey waffles when we were there, but the Bobotie they have out every morning is good IMO. It's an egg dish that has meat and vegetables in it but sometimes just vegetables (similar to a crustless quiche). I think it comes from Boma?? They also had biscuits and gravy one morning we were there. Of course, there's always oatmeal too. The rest is standard CL breakfast...yogurt, fruit, sliced meats and cheeses, breads...

There weren't any Mickey waffles when we were there, but the Bobotie they have out every morning is good IMO. It's an egg dish that has meat and vegetables in it but sometimes just vegetables (similar to a crustless quiche). I think it comes from Boma?? They also had biscuits and gravy one morning we were there. Of course, there's always oatmeal too. The rest is standard CL breakfast...yogurt, fruit, sliced meats and cheeses, breads...

Thanks! We will miss our Mickey Waffles, but can't wait to be spoiled nonetheless.

Thanks! We will miss our Mickey Waffles, but can't wait to be spoiled nonetheless.
You never know what may reappear or be added to CL since things are just starting up again! The white chocolate crust cheesecakes that I adored at BWI pre-pandemic just reappeared for the first time MLK weekend! the Cracker Jacks and Smart Pop White Cheddar popcorn were new afternoon additions too (BWI). AKL had Doritos (nacho cheese) mid day too which was a nice change from the recent standard of Sea Salt, Salt and Vinegar, and BBQ. You will definitely be spoiled even without Mickey waffles because Francisco from RPC is still at AKL (Abdul transferred back to RPC after the new year apparently) and there's a new lady named Coral who used to work in Vegas and she is amazing! She's so much fun! Have a great time!!

We just booked BWI club level (not new to CL but new to BWI CL) -- what are the food/drink offerings like? I can't seem to find a recent review of the food.
Thanks!

The video posted is a good example of what we saw. except for the popcorn which stinks because I love popcorn. I was talking to one of the CM's and he said some things get hoarded and they understand people want to get their money's worth. but I don't think they stock certain items if they are going to be hoarded? maybe why we didn't see many cookies after a few days. lol.

Breakfast, every day had
meat/cheese/sometimes salmon
yogurt w berries, cereal, oatmeal with cinnamon and vanilla
deviled or hard-boiled eggs
assorted mini muffins, sweet rolls croissants
anything to toast (bagel, eng muffin, bread) with spreads
things that rotated through are the kind of eggs, scrambled, quiche lorraine, or some kind of meat scramble. plant based sausage, chicken sausage, bacon

Sundays is more of a spread with chef mickey waffles, mimosa/ bloody mary bar plus the rest as well.

snacks were pre-packaged chips and snacks and cookies like the video showed.

Tea/coffee drink stations were stocked with everything you could want. juices in the morning were orange, pog (YUM), and cranberry. juice boxes and assorted sodas and beer in fridges. Nespresso machine and water station to refill with Natura. they also have bottles you can fill and refill which is what we used.

Hot Apps were a lot of the same nightly, crudite station with assorted dips, I took all the mixed greens from the grape bowl thinking it was a salad, and my dtr informed me I just stole all the garnish from the grapes!!! so FYI, that's not a salad!!! would have loved a bowl of lettuce!!!
assorted sliced meats like Charcuterie, and bread butter, cheese, would have loved a stray cracker lol.

hot apps were small tapas type plates, alternated braised beef, pork, ribs, salmon, shrimp, chicken bao buns, and usually some kind of pasta dish, chicken alfredo, mac and cheese, beefy mac and cheese.

desserts were the same every night except our last, mini tarts PBJ, and lemon, my fav and my dtrs was a yogurt berry parfait. cookies and candy bar.
last night out of 4 they changed it up to mini cupcakes, white chocolate oreo fudge, and some tarts as well.

cordials and wine station were set up to serve, but you could self-serve the wine during apps as well.

I will try to add pictures when I finish unpacking, CM's were extremely kind, funny, and attentive. food was all outstanding, chef every night, and Sunday mornings.

The BWI CL video is good, but what about the chef plating *one* shrimp scampi? I know it's not 'meal replacement' but c'mon....ONE shrimp on a plate? I'm a big girl, I need more shrimp.

I think for $1,000/night you should at least get 2 shrimp at a time :smickey:

Last edited:
The BWI CL video is good, but what about the chef plating *one* shrimp scampi? I know it's not 'meal replacement' but c'mon....ONE shrimp on a plate? I'm a big girl, I need more shrimp.

I think for $1,000/night you should at least get 2 shrimp at a time :smickey:
My husband will be asking that chef for more! When Chef Redgie was there he always was generous with his portions!

Does anyone know if BWI or BC have adjoining CL rooms?
Thanks!
I know for sure the the Boardwalk does. We have had them with my son so that we are able to watch our grandchildren while the parents have a date night!

My husband will be asking that chef for more! When Chef Redgie was there he always was generous with his portions!
When we were at the YC CL they had these small plates of mashed potatoes (about a tablespoon) and a tiny cube of beef. Some young boy really loved the mashed potatoes and kept asking for more so the chef and CMs got him a bigger bowl of potatoes. He was one happy kid. 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter