Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So excited. 25th wedding anniversary is in August, and I was able to get Boardwalk club for that night (which is where my husband wanted to stay). Unfortunately, I couldn't get in the rest of the trip, but I was able to get into Poly club for the rest. But, I won't have a car. Will Disney still transfer luggage to another resort for you?

Thanks.

So excited. 25th wedding anniversary is in August, and I was able to get Boardwalk club for that night (which is where my husband wanted to stay). Unfortunately, I couldn't get in the rest of the trip, but I was able to get into Poly club for the rest. But, I won't have a car. Will Disney still transfer luggage to another resort for you?

Thanks.
Yes, the will. Just bring your bags to bell services and they will transport them to the new hotel. I think they promise delivery by 4:00??

Thanks.

What a great split! The Poly is my favorite, but BWI runs a very close second. As the pp said, take your luggage to bell services and tell them you are transferring to the Poly....Disney will take care of the rest. Hope you have a great anniversary trip :wizard:.

We are staying CL at AKL Villas in August. It is our first CL and we are so excited. Anyone currently staying there that would mind posting some pics of the food? Trying to figure out if we should book full meals every night or will the CL food be enough for a few of the nights? Oh, and kids are asking if there is ice cream.....lol!
AKL is our favourite! You’ll have a wonderful time.

If you do a search on this thread, you will find multiple posts with detailed photos of the food offerings there :)

ETA: No ice cream.

I have two trips this summer and fall staying at the club levels of Yacht Club and Beach Club. Hoping someone can provide some advice or recommendations regarding a room question on those two levels. The only truly bad experience I ever had at a Disney resort was in a standard BC room that was right above the port cochere. The bell desk employees that showed up each morning around 4 made so much noise chatting that we could not sleep well. Are there are any specific room numbers or wings I should request for these upcoming stays that will minimize or avoid noise? Thanks

Good point. Both reservations are standard view

Unfortunately I can’t provide any input on BC or YC CL standard view rooms, but bumping in case someone with experience with that view category can assist.

If you haven’t already, the YC / BC thread is very active and has a few detailed floorplans on page 1. You might try asking over there as well.

Enjoy your trip.

We are staying CL at AKL Villas in August. It is our first CL and we are so excited. Anyone currently staying there that would mind posting some pics of the food? Trying to figure out if we should book full meals every night or will the CL food be enough for a few of the nights? Oh, and kids are asking if there is ice cream.....lol!
I happened to a listen to a recently recorded episode of a podcast today in which the host gave a great summary of the CL food options at AKL. The AKL CL food descriptions begin at the 15:35 mark. While audio descriptions might not be as helpful as photos and video, the host seems very knowledgeable when it comes to staying CL and she does a great job with the descriptions.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/disney-world-a-to-z/id1225036851?i=1000437402902

Last edited:
When you stay Club Level do you still book your own ADR’s? If you have them book them can you modify/change them yourself online?

When you stay Club Level do you still book your own ADR’s? If you have them book them can you modify/change them yourself online?[/ In 2017 we wanted to try the brunch at California Grill, and that year I had asked DSS to assist with making reservations. One benefit for our family last trip
When you stay Club Level do you still book your own ADR’s? If you have them book them can you modify/change them yourself online?
Also, yes to both. We are returning this October and booked our ADRs for this visit. Last visit we utilized DSS for booking ADRs. It was nice as we really wanted to try California Grill brunch and they were able to book that for us. I wouldn’t have been able to book CG brunch for us this visit, there was no availability. DSS is the best and although I did make our most recent reservations, I definitely appreciate their assistance with making ADRs.

I honestly like doing everything myself. I’m sure it would easy and great to have CM’s do it for you, but I like knowing I did everything I could to get what I want.

I'm the same way. I always book my own ADRs as I like being able to change things around should something I want not be available for the day/time I originally want it. I find that easier than waiting to hear from DSS that something wasn't available and then trying to find something else.

I'm the same way. I always book my own ADRs as I like being able to change things around should something I want not be available for the day/time I originally want it. I find that easier than waiting to hear from DSS that something wasn't available and then trying to find something else.

Yes!!! I completely agree! I would be a nervous wreck just waiting for that call or email!!! With my luck it will say ‘Hey listen we didn’t get the restaurant you really wanted!! You’re on your own now!!!’ lol No thanks, I got this!! Besides, for me, the planning is all part of my trip! It’s just as exciting for me!!!

Yes!!! I completely agree! I would be a nervous wreck just waiting for that call or email!!! With my luck it will say ‘Hey listen we didn’t get the restaurant you really wanted!! You’re on your own now!!!’ lol No thanks, I got this!! Besides, for me, the planning is all part of my trip! It’s just as exciting for me!!!

Me too.......I wouldn't be able to stand waiting to hear from DSS.....I'd be chomping at the bit wondering what they did/didn't get...lol. I also love the planning, it's almost as exciting as being there :goodvibes.

Remember dining reservations open at 6 EST. Signature services doesn’t start til 9. The popular wisdom is that DSS only has access to the same ADRs that everyone else has. So if there is an ADR you really want, it might be best to try for it yourself when they open, instead of waiting for SS to try hours later. You can certainly have them try too, or just give them all the rest to do if you don’t have lots of time. But you might want to try really popular places yourself too.

Redgie is at BW all weekend. He’s as wonderful as you all have said. The food in this lounge is amazing. Can easily find enough food we like for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s hard fitting in our ADRs. BW has become our favorite lounge.

Glad you're enjoying yourself. In our opinion the BWI CL is the gem of WDW!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter