Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Redgie is at BW all weekend. He’s as wonderful as you all have said. The food in this lounge is amazing. Can easily find enough food we like for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s hard fitting in our ADRs. BW has become our favorite lounge.

BWI CL is amazing! Glad you’re having a good time :goodvibes.

In our opinion the BWI CL is the gem of WDW!

:thumbsup2

Hi all! We'll be returning to our favorite resort - BWI - at the end of June. Yay!!!!!! We were there a couple of years ago and on Sunday morning they served omelets in the lounge (delicious!). Do they still do that and if so, what time would that start? Just trying to see if we can fit this in with our morning plans. Thanks!

Hi all! We'll be returning to our favorite resort - BWI - at the end of June. Yay!!!!!! We were there a couple of years ago and on Sunday morning they served omelets in the lounge (delicious!). Do they still do that and if so, what time would that start? Just trying to see if we can fit this in with our morning plans. Thanks!
Yes, they still do the omelettes. I didn’t get to the lounge until 7:30 and they had already started doing it. I also saw them make scrambled eggs for a child.

Got a call from Guest Services on Friday and just called them back this morning to discover that they are moving us from YC Club Level to GF Club Level due to a room inventory issue at YC (our trip is 5/19 to 5/24) I had briefly considered changing my reservation to GF back in March but decided to keep the YC but it seems Disney had other plans! LOL I've only stayed one night at GF (in the villas) so I am pretty excited to give it a try.
We were moved from Boardwalk club to Poly club for the same reason. We have never stayed at Poly. We are really excited

I imagine this question has been asked, but apparently I’m not very good at the search feature for this forum. If we are staying club level can we enter the lounge at a different hotel? For example, if I’m staying club level at the Contemporary can I go to the lounge at the AK lodge?

I imagine this question has been asked, but apparently I’m not very good at the search feature for this forum. If we are staying club level can we enter the lounge at a different hotel? For example, if I’m staying club level at the Contemporary can I go to the lounge at the AK lodge?

No, sorry, you only have CL access at the resort where you are a guest.

Unfortunately, no. You can only use the lounge in the resort you’re staying at.

(Sorry for the repeat post)

I have two trips this summer and fall staying at the club levels of Yacht Club and Beach Club. Hoping someone can provide some advice or recommendations regarding a room question on those two levels. The only truly bad experience I ever had at a Disney resort was in a standard BC room that was right above the port cochere. The bell desk employees that showed up each morning around 4 made so much noise chatting that we could not sleep well. Are there are any specific room numbers or wings I should request for these upcoming stays that will minimize or avoid noise? Thanks

I've stayed BC CL two times and both times have had a standard view. I have been over the port cochere both times and didn't notice the noise at all (however I am a heavy sleeper). I honestly think you are high enough away that it shouldn't be an issue or when I was there the employees were quieter than you experienced. I was one of the first rooms on the right when you pass the lounge (5654) and that one was a little further away from the bell services and was a great location.

We were moved from Boardwalk club to Poly club for the same reason. We have never stayed at Poly. We are really excited

I actually called them back a couple of days after I first spoke to them because the more I thought about it the more bummed I was to lose the Epcot resort area location. We had really planned to be in Epcot in the evenings for most of the this trip. They said space had opened up back at the Yacht Club so they were able to move us back. We'll see what happens when we get there!

Have fun at the Poly!

I would like to ask if anyone has any experience with Beachclub club level and if it is worth the extra cost?

Yes. This was my first club level experience and I would honestly say it's been my favorite so far. I have only stayed at Boardwalk and Beach Club club level and I definitely preferred BC lounge and food offerings. While the staff at the Boardwalk was absolutely amazing I really loved the feeling of having the whole floor devoted to Club Level like you get at the BC. Plus you get to have access to the best pool on property!

I actually called them back a couple of days after I first spoke to them because the more I thought about it the more bummed I was to lose the Epcot resort area location. We had really planned to be in Epcot in the evenings for most of the this trip. They said space had opened up back at the Yacht Club so they were able to move us back. We'll see what happens when we get there!

Have fun at the Poly!

You seemed like you had your heart set on an Epcot resort! I’m happy you got one! Have a great time.

Anyone know if there has been any improvement in "kid-friendly" offerings for the evening appetizer selection at Poly CL since last summer?

I guess it depends on your definition of kid friendly, but around New Years it was a rotation of cut uncrustables, chicken fingers, and I ‘think’ mini corn dogs. Not totally confident on the corn dogs, so caveat in case I’m mis-remembering.

Also caveat in case this info is stale as it was a few months ago.

I guess it depends on your definition of kid friendly, but around New Years it was a rotation of cut uncrustables, chicken fingers, and I ‘think’ mini corn dogs. Not totally confident on the corn dogs, so caveat in case I’m mis-remembering.

Also caveat in case this info is stale as it was a few months ago.
That does sound better. We were only there for two nights last summer, but I don't remember seeing any chicken fingers OR mini corn dogs. Thanks!

Sorry that I keep harping on this topic. I got this picture from the YC/BC forum regarding the shared balcony. Do they now have railing/wall in between? Thanks.20190513_075534.jpg

Stayed Poly CL for the first time this past Oct and it was amazing! Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first Poly stay :wizard:.

Glad you were able to move back to the Epcot area. Hope you have a great trip :).

Sorry that I keep harping on this topic. I got this picture from the YC/BC forum regarding the shared balcony. Do they now have railing/wall in between? Thanks.View attachment 400405

Oooh, our all time favorite WDW room we've had. We've been lucky enough to have one of those rooms three times now. Loved that large balcony! As of December 2018 it looked just like that.

Sorry that I keep harping on this topic. I got this picture from the YC/BC forum regarding the shared balcony. Do they now have railing/wall in between? Thanks.View attachment 400405
I really, really, really didn’t want one of those rooms, and for both of my SV CL stays at the YC I made my first request “private balcony”, then followed by any other requests. I didn’t get one of those rooms either stay, I was 2 doors past them last summer. I think your chance of not getting one of those rooms is high, since there are a lot more rooms that don’t have that shared balcony than do, and if you happened to get one I would try to change.

I know some people don’t mind it or even like the room it has, but it just bothered me to know I might have to run into people simply by going out on my balcony! Plus, the last thing I want is people able to peer into my room or my kids try to look into theirs. Just no thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter