Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are considering doing 1 night club level added to our Carribean Beach stay. I really want to get the most out of it...how long after check out are we allowed to visit the lounge?

We are considering doing 1 night club level added to our Carribean Beach stay. I really want to get the most out of it...how long after check out are we allowed to visit the lounge?

You can stay till midnight (or 11:59 to be exact). Because it is new, I’m not sure if it will be any different, but it doesn’t hurt to ask to be safe. Enjoy it!!!

Till the lounge closes for that day. Most are open till 10 or 10:30, for their dessert and cordial service.

Hi! We are staying CL for the first time at the Yacht Club starting on Thursday. It's my husbands 50th birthday and the Yacht Club has been on our list to try. I just decided to make it even more memorable with CL.

I want to get a cake from Amorette's Patisserie in Disney Springs. Will I need to pick it up or do you think we could ask them to get it to the resort for us? I spoke to DSS on Sunday before I had decided on the cake. From our basic conversation it seems like I will need to get the cake.

Any help or experience is greatly appreciated!
I believe from this location you'll have to pick it up but not 100%
You'll want to go to the Cake Chatter Thread over in the Dining board area
They will have the answers for all things cake there.

Hi, I had to forfeit my YC CL garden view due to a change in travelling dates. I'm in the process of rebooking the trip for next month and the only YC CL rooms available are the SV. I'm worried about "landing" one of those rooms with the shared balcony. Is this one large balcony that stretches along multiple rooms? I really don't want the ability to peek into someone else's room!
No worry. They do not allow guests to view into another guests room. Imagine the horrors there! For you or the guests!
There are dividers.

We are considering a Club Level stay over Thanksgiving 2020, with our first preference being CR and second preference being Polynesian. I know I cant book for quite a while still. However, playing with 2019 dates to get an idea of pricing and availabilty, I am seeing extremely limited choices (none at CR for example).

Never stayed CL before, so not sure if this is normal or just due to the craziness this year of Star Wars opening. I guess my question is do I need to be ready to book CL rooms for over Thanksgiving as soon as my dates open up? My dates could change by a day to two on either end depending on kids school schedules and I understand that modifiying checkin / checkout dates is a little tougher these days.

Thanks!

We are considering a Club Level stay over Thanksgiving 2020, with our first preference being CR and second preference being Polynesian. I know I cant book for quite a while still. However, playing with 2019 dates to get an idea of pricing and availabilty, I am seeing extremely limited choices (none at CR for example).

Never stayed CL before, so not sure if this is normal or just due to the craziness this year of Star Wars opening. I guess my question is do I need to be ready to book CL rooms for over Thanksgiving as soon as my dates open up? My dates could change by a day to two on either end depending on kids school schedules and I understand that modifiying checkin / checkout dates is a little tougher these days.

Thanks!
I booked our CR CL 1 bedroom suite once the room-only bookings opened up, and switched it to a package shortly thereafter (once they became available for booking). We considered changing our “view” but availability never opened up. My personal experience is book early and modify if available and necessary. Imagine others with more experience might have more valuable insight and information.

I have two trips this summer and fall staying at the club levels of Yacht Club and Beach Club. Hoping someone can provide some advice or recommendations regarding a room question on those two levels. The only truly bad experience I ever had at a Disney resort was in a standard BC room that was right above the port cochere. The bell desk employees that showed up each morning around 4 made so much noise chatting that we could not sleep well. Are there are any specific room numbers or wings I should request for these upcoming stays that will minimize or avoid noise? Thanks

I have two trips this summer and fall staying at the club levels of Yacht Club and Beach Club. Hoping someone can provide some advice or recommendations regarding a room question on those two levels. The only truly bad experience I ever had at a Disney resort was in a standard BC room that was right above the port cochere. The bell desk employees that showed up each morning around 4 made so much noise chatting that we could not sleep well. Are there are any specific room numbers or wings I should request for these upcoming stays that will minimize or avoid noise? Thanks

Which view category do you have booked at both YC and BC? That may impact advice/recommendations to some extent. Txs!

Booking advice : We stayed club level for the first time thanksgiving of 2018 at wilderness Lodge. We booked it again for nov 2019 while we were still there as a bounce back offer, so 365 days before trip and could NOT get all the days we wanted club level.

Side note : I’ve called twice but can’t get the two regular days changed to club level so we don’t have to move rooms. Anyone know the secret? Or special phone number or request to make ? Thanks

Welcome to the Dis :welcome:

As others have said, you have access to the lounge all day on your check out day. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Thanks!

If you know your dates, it's probably best to book as soon as you can. You are correct that making modifications later isn't as easy as it used to be. In order to add or subtract day(s), the longer/shorter stay must be available as if it was a new reservation. Have fun planning :).

Checked into Yacht Club took a pic of the toiletries because I think someone was asking about it. Got an ok view of a Magnolia tree could be worse

Hope you're having a great time :goodvibes.

Booking advice : We stayed club level for the first time thanksgiving of 2018 at wilderness Lodge. We booked it again for nov 2019 while we were still there as a bounce back offer, so 365 days before trip and could NOT get all the days we wanted club level.

Side note : I’ve called twice but can’t get the two regular days changed to club level so we don’t have to move rooms. Anyone know the secret? Or special phone number or request to make ? Thanks

The only thing you can do is keep checking. People cancel/change plans all the time, so it is possible that a CL room will open up for the 2 nights you need. Good luck! :wizard:

Thank you to AlaskanGirl and Sparkle. Guess I will plan to book as early as possible since over a popular holdiay.

Oh I was at WL cl last Tgivng too!

Wl is the ONLY resort currently offering to ADD cl ACCESS for $99 a night to your non cl room. SO if you don't find your dates you can try to do that.

Keep in mind its only available at check in and only if space available(we were both there last year and IMO it was NOT crowded at all, so hopefully work.)

++++You could be in any room of the resort with cl access then would need to move to your cl room on transfer day.++++

We are staying CL at AKL Villas in August. It is our first CL and we are so excited. Anyone currently staying there that would mind posting some pics of the food? Trying to figure out if we should book full meals every night or will the CL food be enough for a few of the nights? Oh, and kids are asking if there is ice cream.....lol!

A few years ago I ordered a cake for my daughter's bday. We had brunch at 1900 park fare. I ordered the cake through them. When we were finished the cm asked if we wanted it delivered to our resort. They boxed it up. When we returned to the resort the cake was in our refridgerator.

Just last week we were staying Poly CL. My daughter went to the concierge and had ordered a bday cake for me for my California Grill dinner. The cake was the same one as above and was applied to our bill. It was 35.00. She had a choices of choc or vanilla cake and filling of Choc ganche or vanilla ganche. She went with the vanilla/vanilla and it was sooo delicious. It was our last night, so i got a couple plastic containers for the leftovers and put it in my carry on. It survived the travels and was able to share with DH and DS at home.

There is a cake chatter thread on Dis. You can find phone numbers to all the restuarants to order cakes. They will make pretty much anything you desire. Check out the thread for ideas if you want to get creative. Good Luck
I will need to order a cake for my DD, so this is GREAT info, thank you!

How was Poly CL? What food was available at the lounge/ what were the menus when you were there? Any pics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter