Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I had asked earlier about splurging for poly cl the night of july 3rd since we planned on hanging out at the resort through fireworks before heading to our other resort. I got some great responses.

Overall, does club level make july 4th at the poly less chaotic feeling? I know the resort can get quite crowded that day. Is the club level fireworks area a big advantage over the regular poly guest reserved beach?

Trying to make a final decision!

Yes, welcome drink station was also on 12 a couple of weeks ago, Thanks for all the great pics. I don’t think we had those lamps above the food on 12 when I was there, but maybe they since added them. (Or maybe I just didn’t notice them)

New welcome drink station. It is my understanding this is also on 12 but don't know that for fact. Pog in one container and some blue concoction in the other plus sparkling wine. Not my thing so didn't try it.

View attachment 870152

Yes, welcome drink station was also on 12 a couple of weeks ago, Thanks for all the great pics. I don’t think we had those lamps above the food on 12 when I was there, but maybe they since added them. (Or maybe I just didn’t notice them)

I’m guessing we may have overlapped or come close! Thanks for confirming 12 info.

Overall, does club level make july 4th at the poly less chaotic feeling? I know the resort can get quite crowded that day. Is the club level fireworks area a big advantage over the regular poly guest reserved beach?

Not really less chaotic but more comfortable. Yes a private sitting area on the beach with food and drinks does improve everyone's mood.

Dave

So what is going on in the area now? I haven't been following the bw thread. I know we had the deli, pizza window and the margarita cart. I know the bakery had been going up forever. They were working on it last trip.

Edited because I figured out what's going on. Everyone kept saying CBS and I was picturing CBS restaurant like at Universal. Just realized it's short for cake bake shop 🤣🤣🤣

I really need summer break to get here.
😂 Sorry, I should have said cake bake shop. Yes, it was just that along with the corn dog stand plus the loss of the other food stand that was the issue. I think Big River grill closed too but we never at there. I think once those open things will be better. You will have a fabulous time! Even with all my complaining, I would still rather be there than at home right now lol!

We are back from our BWI/Poly CL visit. We had a wonderful time and will definitely be back again soon. Here are some of my thoughts and sorry it's so long:)

We typically do a BWI/Poly split in the summer with some being CL and some not. This summer we opted for BWI non-CL and Poly CL.
For our BWI stay, we just felt things seemed off. The dining options really nagged us this time. We felt the QS options are few with the BWB being our main option as well as the pizza window. We don't like having to go over to YC/BC for other QS options and really feel like BWI can do better. Our other issues were with the inside coffee shop(needs longer hours) and the boardwalk entertainment was sparse or maybe we just missed it. This is DH's favorite resort but even he is wanting to maybe just stay Poly next trip. We did like our dinner at FF and loved our bartenders. Housekeeping was also great. Of course the location is wonderful and the walk to the parks great so we will see. Maybe it's just us and we need a break or should have CL for our BWI stay lol.

Poly CL was wonderful as always! We always love the rooms, the music, the whole vibe. This is my favorite but may be my DHs favorite now as he loves the patios and relaxing vibe. I don't always love all of the CL options, but there are several things I do like and the convenience is great. Always love the coffee machine:) I wished they would bring back the slippers but that's ok I still have several pair lol!! Plus the CMs were outstanding and so kind. We really lucked out with the weather and got to enjoy all of our patio days. Went to Trader Sams 3 times and had so many Dole whips lol!

As far as BBs go, I wanted to share what we found and if this is not allowed I'm happy to delete. I called from each resort. The BB offer for BWI next summer did not include CL or resort view, only water view. I didn't think the discount was great but booked it anyway and will wait and see.

While we were chatting he noticed we have a CR Resort View King CL. He also applied an amazing discount for us so I wanted to pass along in case anyone wanted to know. This is for April.

I also called today about Poly CL for next June and got a great discount for CL Water View for next June. The price is much better than what we paid this trip and we were only resort view. Just wanted to share in case anyone is interested.

Sorry for the long story. Any questions let me know!
How do you get the discount by calling and speaking to a cast member? I'm waiting for them to respond about my previous stay at poly and how much I hated it and the service was terrible. I can't believe I was so happy to check out on a Disney property.

I didn't get a bounce back offer when I stayed. Oh well, that might be a good thing so I can try other hotels

Bounceback offers are available to every registered Disney resort guest. You do not need to receive anything to take advantage of it. And you don’t have to stay at the same resort. This is the BB thread on the resorts discounts subforum. Post 1 is kept current & has all the info you need.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...f-bouncebacks-are-back-for-2024-2025.3680214/

I didn't get a bounce back offer when I stayed. Oh well, that might be a good thing so I can try other hotels
Every guest has the opportunity to book a bounce back offer. You would have needed to call 8844 from your resort room or 407-W-DISNEY (407-934-7639) when you got home. All WDW resorts are eligible for bounce back, just not all room categories.

You may get a Bounce Back offer via email but not 100% of the time. There should also be a brochure in the room within the Information packet. Now that you know more about the BB you can call 8844 from your Guest room or 407-934-7639 from anywhere.

Note: It is ONLY bookable if you call while you are staying at your WDW resort and up to 7 days after your checkout date.

Dave

We check into Yacht Club Level Sept 18th :cool1:, anyone been lately? Just hoping it's still good as it has been a few years since we've stayed Club Level. Any recent Reviews ;)
Won’t be at YC or CL at that point but we check into GF that day for the pre-cruise part of our trip!

I’m glad you liked them! I love when food pics are posted. It’s the only way I can tell if I’ll eat it lol!
I’ve never has the MK spring rolls so can only assume they are but not 💯 sure.

Did DSS contact you prior to your stay?

Is Gatorade stocked in the fridges in the RPC at GFlo?
It's not typical for sure but last year they were stocking poweraid (coke product vs Gatorade which is pepsi) in the Chronos Club at CSR. There was a heat wave last August and it was approaching 100+ degrees not including the real feel temp which was in the 110s. So although not common, it's possible if extreme temps are expected.

You may get a Bounce Back offer via email but not 100% of the time. There should also be a brochure in the room within the Information packet. Now that you know more about the BB you can call 8844 from your Guest room or 407-934-7639 from anywhere.

Note: It is ONLY bookable if you call while you are staying at your WDW resort and up to 7 days after your checkout date.

Dave

I called in today and booked a bounce back for a spring Rundisney trip. I also checked on a few other dates. Depending on availability, you can get 35% off Club Level rooms using the bounce back discount which is much better than any other discount. But what I noticed for the dates I was checking is that the regular Resort View Club level wasn’t available for the discount, but the more expensive club level rooms (Water View Club Level at the Polynesian and Deluxe Club Level at Wilderness Lodge) were available, both at 35% off. Not sure if that is the case at all resorts with club lounges, but I thought it was interesting.

I called in today and booked a bounce back for a spring Rundisney trip. I also checked on a few other dates. Depending on availability, you can get 35% off Club Level rooms using the bounce back discount which is much better than any other discount.
Just a reminder for all, you can book multiple future stays with a BB offer. You may also modify your future stays if your plans change. The available inventory is always changing.

Dave

Won’t be at YC or CL at that point but we check into GF that day for the pre-cruise part of our trip!

Did DSS contact you prior to your stay?
No they didn’t although they usually do. I emailed them a few months before my trip to place a room request so not sure if that is why.

Some CR Tower Club pics..

Hard boiled eggs now come sliced, which I thought was nice.

Morning offerings have been trending more 'accessible' for awhile, more of the same. We begrudged the coddled eggs but the byproduct of that is less 'foodie' things for breakfast, if that's your style. If I had a gripe it would be that there's just not much protein. They used to also usually have some Greek yogurt in the fridge but I didn't see any this trip.
No yogurt, or just not Greek yogurt? Would appreciate a bit clarification. :)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest