Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

They called me for both of my cl stays last week/ a split. They just welcome you, remind you to use on line check in and use the app for dining etc. You don’t need to call. Any q’s ask here lol. Lots of us have stayed CR cl since opening. Including me!😅
And I’m thankful you guys have or I would have picked up a CR CL room yesterday instead of BWI, but knowing what I know now I’m just gonna say no to coddled eggs 🤭

Queue to obsessively check room availability for my trip is notably shorter this morning. Disney suite has popped up…but that seems excessive for a solo visit…😂

ETA - Disney Suite GONE! Poof, just like that. I find that now I wish I'd booked it....

Last edited:
So, I just went ahead and canceled my GDT CL reservation and booked BWI CL instead. The lounge itself was beautiful, and we enjoyed hanging out there and playing board games with the kids. The CM’s were also wonderful… but between me and my kids, we didn’t eat a whole lot. (Although, DH did love the food). Also didn’t feel like they offered a whole lot of options. I would definitely go back if they change things up at some point, though… hoping they do. 🤞🏻

Sounds like we left with the exact same thoughts! GDT is such a nice lounge for family time, and we really liked the CMs. Just didn't love the food offerings overall and a big thing for our family is we all missed walking to parks. I'm so glad we tried it, though, and I'm sure we'll return again someday!

I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this yet..... We are staying CL at wilderness lodge the end of this month, and this is our first trip since we've learned of some food sensitivities. Mostly gluten and dairy. It's mild, so I'm sure we will still be able to have some Micky waffles and Mickey bars, but we would like to limit it if possible, especially for the 'not fun' foods, so they can still have the 'fun' foods. Does that make sense? Anyway, do the lounges have any offerings like that, or is the food marked? Thanks!

I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this yet..... We are staying CL at wilderness lodge the end of this month, and this is our first trip since we've learned of some food sensitivities. Mostly gluten and dairy. It's mild, so I'm sure we will still be able to have some Micky waffles and Mickey bars, but we would like to limit it if possible, especially for the 'not fun' foods, so they can still have the 'fun' foods. Does that make sense? Anyway, do the lounges have any offerings like that, or is the food marked? Thanks!

Make sure you note your allergies when making your reservation or call/email DSS to have it noted on your reservation… on top of that, remind a CL staff member when you arrive. It can be hit or miss with how prepared they are, though. Typically, a chef will come out to speak with you and they’ll run through what you can and cannot have each day. Some will make you something to accommodate your allergy if there is nothing available. We have only had one bad experience, they are usually great with allergies. Good luck and enjoy.

I have good news to share…….. my husband is officially in remission! I cried in the oncologist office this morning. I am so very proud of Jim. He was such a trooper through his treatments. View attachment 636143View attachment 636144
That is great news!! I'm so happy for you and your entire family! I think we may overlap at BWI for our 25th anniversary trip so maybe I will be able to congratulate you in person (we check out February 16th I think)?? I hope you both have a wonderful celebration trip for both your 50th and his remission!!

Once upon a time we had WL CL booked for mid February 2022, then the Galactic Starcruiser appeared and we quickly booked that and Club Level at Polynesian and Contemporary for end of March (along with plans to attend a few Red Sox spring training games). So we moved the February trip to January, adding AKL Club to it. When the deadline approached to pay the Galactic Starcruiser in full I got cold feet and cancelled it (I think paying for it so far in advance gave me too much time to think about it). So when the AP discounts were released yesterday I hopped on and moved the remains of the March trip to May, swapping Polynesian (no discounts available) for AKL Club. Also a factor was the spring training games are in jeopardy - a labor dispute between players and owners.

So this is what we currently have:
Late January - AKL Club 3 nights, WL Club 3 nights
May - AKL Club 3 nights, Contemporary Club 3 nights
November - Polynesian Club level 6 nights.

Once upon a time we had WL CL booked for mid February 2022, then the Galactic Starcruiser appeared and we quickly booked that and Club Level at Polynesian and Contemporary for end of March (along with plans to attend a few Red Sox spring training games). So we moved the February trip to January, adding AKL Club to it. When the deadline approached to pay the Galactic Starcruiser in full I got cold feet and cancelled it (I think paying for it so far in advance gave me too much time to think about it). So when the AP discounts were released yesterday I hopped on and moved the remains of the March trip to May, swapping Polynesian (no discounts available) for AKL Club. Also a factor was the spring training games are in jeopardy - a labor dispute between players and owners.

So this is what we currently have:
Late January - AKL Club 3 nights, WL Club 3 nights
May - AKL Club 3 nights, Contemporary Club 3 nights
November - Polynesian Club level 6 nights.

Wait, so you're leaving me as the only thread Starcruiser sucker here? :goodvibes

Universal had such a good deal for AP's last spring. 18 months for price of 12. So when booking MDW we decided to do US again a night before wdw. This will be 4/5 me and dd trips now we have stayed part at US. I just cant justify wdw prices when US is dirt cheap, includes cl and express pass for around 300-350 a night.

Sounds like we left with the exact same thoughts! GDT is such a nice lounge for family time, and we really liked the CMs. Just didn't love the food offerings overall and a big thing for our family is we all missed walking to parks. I'm so glad we tried it, though, and I'm sure we'll return again someday!

Yes, definitely agree on all points. It was so beautiful and I would stay there for a night or two again (if offerings improve.) And I tried that wine you recommended, and it wasn’t sweet enough for me! I ended up drinking Michelob Ultra, which I don’t mind, but would prefer a glass of wine! Thanks again for all your help while you were there and helping to adjust expectations!

No GDT CL available...but I don't mind a regular tower room, I loved it there even with most things closed last year. I am torn between that and garden wing at CR. $800 more for more convenience getting home after fireworks after a busy holiday...
Can they bring back the Minnie Vans already?! GDT + MVs was one of my most amazing trips. Felt like a VIP 😆

Wait, so you're leaving me as the only thread Starcruiser sucker here? :goodvibes

I was gonna be another sucker. But my gf wants to save a stay there for "something special". :confused3

Can they bring back the Minnie Vans already?! GDT + MVs was one of my most amazing trips. Felt like a VIP 😆

I loved the Minnie Vans...I know regular Lyft was way cheaper but they were so fun.

But we will all be waiting here for story time when you get back! My dad, who I am taking at the end of January for his first real WDW trip where he's not in a big tour group, wanted to wait and do it until he read about it. He was put off by some things, so I think after some people have done it he may eventually want to do it after hearing about it. Saved myself a little money though, technically really didn't care to do it myself but was willing to take one for the team since no one else would do it with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter