Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Quick question please...
Booking CL 2 adults with with 2 of the grand girls. 10 and 14 at time of travel, April '22 week before Easter. (I know, I know, but their school has like no time off!)
So which resort and why?
WL Old Faithful
or
POLY King Kamehameha

I know it's going to be busy no matter where we stay, but looking at least crowded pool during crazy busy times, and ease of transport, as well as Disney immersion.
Please help!
And thanks in advance!

You may have already decided but I'm way behind on this thread. Good news is, they're both fantastic and you can't make a bad decision. Easter might not as horrible as you think. With it being a bit later, I know the breaks are more spread out this year. Ours in FL is the 3rd week of March, some are the 2nd. My friends in GA is the 1st week of April, anyways back on topic.

I would personally go with the Poly. Larger rooms, great pool and slide, very lively resort. If you were booking in the winter or holiday time I would say WL. Both have wonderful CLs with varied food options. WL tends to be more hearty dishes, soups, BBQ, stews, cobbler. Very easy to make this dinner. Poly definitely leans more Pan Asian, smaller tapas for their offerings. Given we don't know what Polys offerings will be post covid but most likely similar. Also pro to poly is transportation, easier to get from A to B most of the time. The big con of the poly is that if its raining you have to walk outside to get anywhere.

That is great news!! I'm so happy for you and your entire family! I think we may overlap at BWI for our 25th anniversary trip so maybe I will be able to congratulate you in person (we check out February 16th I think)?? I hope you both have a wonderful celebration trip for both your 50th and his remission!!
Oh, I really hope we get to meet each other!

That is great news!! I'm so happy for you and your entire family! I think we may overlap at BWI for our 25th anniversary trip so maybe I will be able to congratulate you in person (we check out February 16th I think)?? I hope you both have a wonderful celebration trip for both your 50th and his remission!!
Oh, I really hope we get to meet each other!

You may have already decided but I'm way behind on this thread. Good news is, they're both fantastic and you can't make a bad decision. Easter might not as horrible as you think. With it being a bit later, I know the breaks are more spread out this year. Ours in FL is the 3rd week of March, some are the 2nd. My friends in GA is the 1st week of April, anyways back on topic.

I would personally go with the Poly. Larger rooms, great pool and slide, very lively resort. If you were booking in the winter or holiday time I would say WL. Both have wonderful CLs with varied food options. WL tends to be more hearty dishes, soups, BBQ, stews, cobbler. Very easy to make this dinner. Poly definitely leans more Pan Asian, smaller tapas for their offerings. Given we don't know what Polys offerings will be post covid but most likely similar. Also pro to poly is transportation, easier to get from A to B most of the time. The big con of the poly is that if its raining you have to walk outside to get anywhere.
THANK YOU!
We've (me really, lol) decided to stay at Poly. Our wish is to get a first floor lagoon or garden view. I know that all gets snapped up fast so fingers crossed. We are actually going in '23. My dates have been all over the map. I still can't believe it's '22! We have a CR CL visit in December '22, then April of '23 we're taking the girls.
Our DGS (6 y/o) saw an ad on TV about Disney cruises, so he told his mom that's where he wants to go with us next, lol! So I'm going to look at that for '24. Everytime I think I'm going to get out of the Disney bubble and make it to Universal I am overruled!
Thank you so much for your input. There's a lot of great help here!
Be well and stay safe!

Argh. Just need to vent. And yes, I’m aware of how utterly whiny and spoiled I sound…Here’s the deal for my GF RPC (hooray!) visit at the end of Jan.

Wed: Standard View CL, main building - lots of CL choice available - deluxe hours this night, so I want to be walkable to MK - and my mom will be with me, really want to treat her to CL.
Thurs: Outer building TPV, non CL. Only CL is 2-bedroom suite in an outer building. I am checking this several times a day - would prefer a single res (or even two!) I have a Celebration at the Top res this night, but I’m still pretty nervous about eating indoors, and I’d be solo - can delay to do w/DH late this year.
Fri-Sun: Standard View CL, main building. Lots of CL choice available.

I emailed Signature Services a few days ago and asked them if - since my night in an outer building was technically both a CL check-in and check-out day - I’d be able to access the lounge during that time. No response. Sort of tempted to move to YC CL for the Thurs night, but is that nuts? It would be easier to access Epcot (and DHS), but what time do they typically deliver luggage? And all that packing… I keep hoping I’ll be able to shift to a single res, but this is 2.5 weeks away, so seeming less likely every day. What would you guys do?

Last edited:
Argh. Just need to vent. And yes, I’m aware of how utterly whiny and spoiled I sound…Here’s the deal for my GF RPC (hooray!) visit at the end of Jan.

Wed: Standard View CL, main building - lots of CL choice available - deluxe hours this night, so I want to be walkable to MK
Thurs: Outer building TPV, non CL. Only CL is 2-bedroom suite in an outer building. I am checking this several times a day - would prefer a single res (or even two!) I have a Celebration at the Top res this night, but I’m still pretty nervous about eating indoors, and I’d be solo - can delay to do w/DH late this year.
Fri-Sun: TPV CL, main building. Lots of CL choice available, shifting this to standard view shortly.

I emailed Signature Services a few days ago and asked them if - since my night in an outer building was technically both a CL check-in and check-out day - I’d be able to access the lounge during that time. No response. Sort of tempted to move to YC CL for the Thurs night, but is that nuts? It would be easier to access Epcot (and DHS), but what time do they typically deliver luggage? And all that packing… I keep hoping I’ll be able to shift to a single res, but this is 2.5 weeks away, so seeming less likely every day. What would you guys do?

I had to read your post three times to totally understand - so I can only imagine your own internal debate on what to do. :-)

Tough situation. Throwing YC in the mix seems like a hassle to me. I'd keep all your GF reservations then when checking in on Wednesday have a little chat with the CM, explain your situation - see if they can tinker with things to add Thursday and also keep you in the same room for the whole Wed-Sun stay. You'll probably have to pay rack for Thursday (if there were even any discounts to begin with). But to me this seems like there's at least some reasonable chance they will be able to modify things on the spot. It's in Disney's best interest to keep you in one room anyway.

I had to read your post three times to totally understand - so I can only imagine your own internal debate on what to do. :-)

Tough situation. Throwing YC in the mix seems like a hassle to me. I'd keep all your GF reservations then when checking in on Wednesday have a little chat with the CM, explain your situation - see if they can tinker with things to add Thursday and also keep you in the same room for the whole Wed-Sun stay. You'll probably have to pay rack for Thursday (if there were even any discounts to begin with). But to me this seems like there's at least some reasonable chance they will be able to modify things on the spot. It's in Disney's best interest to keep you in one room anyway.
Thank you! I appreciate you reading it!! Bottom line - 3 separate res, one resort, in 4 days. Painful. And I’m pretty suspicious that rooms are being held back on Thursday, there’s just so much availability otherwise.

I’m already paying rack, this was last-minute after a bigger overseas trip was delayed. Obscene, but likely to be first and last time for RPC. And I’m getting a double bonus this year, so I’m ok with the stupid pricing just this once.

Wed: Standard View CL, main building - lots of CL choice available - deluxe hours this night, so I want to be walkable to MK - and my mom will be with me, really want to treat her to CL.
Fri-Sun: TPV CL, main building. Lots of CL choice available, shifting this to standard view shortly.

I'm not positive, however it is my belief that you can use CL services all day both check in AND check out day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
So that should alleviate some of the stress, if true!
Have fun!

I'm not positive, however it is my belief that you can use CL services all day both check in AND check out day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
So that should alleviate some of the stress, if true!
Have fun!
All resort amenities, including Club Level, are accessible to a guest the day of check-in and the day of check-out - all day.

Fri-Sun: Standard View CL, main building. Lots of CL choice available.

We were staying at GF last summer & because of bad weather on the way home, needed to add an extra 2 days to our reservation. Even though nothing was available via the website, the CMs at the front desk worked their magic & , not only were we able to stay 2 more nights, we were able to stay in the same room. And what a room it was! It was one of the corner rooms with 2 balconies & extra space.
I really think if you tell them when you check in that you have a continuing reservation(seems to be the key phrase to use!) that they will do everything that they can to help you not have to move. Good luck!

We were staying at GF last summer & because of bad weather on the way home, needed to add an extra 2 days to our reservation. Even though nothing was available via the website, the CMs at the front desk worked their magic & , not only were we able to stay 2 more nights, we were able to stay in the same room. And what a room it was! It was one of the corner rooms with 2 balconies & extra space.
I really think if you tell them when you check in that you have a continuing reservation(seems to be the key phrase to use!) that they will do everything that they can to help you not have to move. Good luck!
That sounds amazing! Fingers crossed:)!

Thank you! I appreciate you reading it!! Bottom line - 3 separate res, one resort, in 4 days. Painful. And I’m pretty suspicious that rooms are being held back on Thursday, there’s just so much availability otherwise.

I’m already paying rack, this was last-minute after a bigger overseas trip was delayed. Obscene, but likely to be first and last time for RPC. And I’m getting a double bonus this year, so I’m ok with the stupid pricing just this once.
Sometimes they won't show you stuff when it's just for one night, they HATE one night reservations, might be worth it to call the regular reservations line and see what can be done, like make your first reservation with your mom longer by a night but only have your mom in there for when she's in there. It really doesn't matter, doesn't change the price. Unless they have some really weird overlap that just seems strange they'd have a ton of open rooms, then none, then a bunch more like all the check in and outs overlap which is wild.
I do believe you still get access to the club on both check in and out days, I know when I had a split between two CL's they told me at BWI (where I was checking out)if I didn't want to go to AKL CL yet I could stay there all day with them for just a little bit longer.

Sometimes they won't show you stuff when it's just for one night, they HATE one night reservations, might be worth it to call the regular reservations line and see what can be done, like make your first reservation with your mom longer by a night but only have your mom in there for when she's in there. It really doesn't matter, doesn't change the price. Unless they have some really weird overlap that just seems strange they'd have a ton of open rooms, then none, then a bunch more like all the check in and outs overlap which is wild.
I do believe you still get access to the club on both check in and out days, I know when I had a split between two CL's they told me at BWI (where I was checking out)if I didn't want to go to AKL CL yet I could stay there all day with them for just a little bit longer.
Oh, I have tried it every which way. One res of 4 days, two res of 2 days each, adding a day to the weekend to make it 3 days. I even tried adding Tuesday and making it 5 days. That Thursday is not available no matter what I do. But I think calling isn’t a bad idea, though I think if anything is changed, it’s likely to be when I show up and beg;).

We are staying in The Atrium Club January 19-25, can't wait! But I received an email today from Disney Destinations, "We are still putting some finishing touches on The Atrium Club Level Lounge, which will be unavailable during your stay. To ensure you stay is still special, we will be providing you with daily breakfast offerings inside California Grill, a credit to your account upon check-in and a variety of complimentary snacks nearby". I called Signature Services for just a little more information and she did not know what I was talking about, said the club should be open and available during my stay. Anyone else receive a similar email? I'm good either way (breakfast offerings in California Grill would be cool). Thanks.

We are staying in The Atrium Club January 19-25, can't wait! But I received an email today from Disney Destinations, "We are still putting some finishing touches on The Atrium Club Level Lounge, which will be unavailable during your stay. To ensure you stay is still special, we will be providing you with daily breakfast offerings inside California Grill, a credit to your account upon check-in and a variety of complimentary snacks nearby". I called Signature Services for just a little more information and she did not know what I was talking about, said the club should be open and available during my stay. Anyone else receive a similar email? I'm good either way (breakfast offerings in California Grill would be cool). Thanks.

That’s interesting. Thanks for reporting (although sorry it sounds like you may encounter some disruptions).

Take this with a grain of salt, but I had been told there were some fit/fixture elements (such as countertops for example) in both the Atrium and Tower lounges that were delayed and they had installed some things on a temporary basis just to open. I wonder if they are now coming back to finish that work or make other modifications. Or some other maintenance related closure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter