Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
Might have booked AKL cl 8/27-29. AP rate of $518 a night is a steal these days.

Now to convince DH I NEED to go again after having Jan, Mar, May and Jul already 😅

I feel it’s my duty to inspect the 1st cl opening? Am I right?😎
I had it booked but eventually had to let it go. I couldn’t come up with any legitimate rationale for going again and “CL thread reporter” didn’t seem to resonate very well. 😂

Eastern

DIS Veteran
Might have booked AKL cl 8/27-29. AP rate of $518 a night is a steal these days.

Now to convince DH I NEED to go again after having Jan, Mar, May and Jul already 😅

I feel it’s my duty to inspect the 1st cl opening? Am I right?😎
If I had to choose an inspector, it would be you...although GADad does a good inspection as well...plus he has special surveillance abilities.

Sivako!

2022 Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Packages Available
Guests looking to plan ahead can now book 2022 Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages for arrivals beginning January 1, 2022!
Get a Quote

Dispro1

DIS Veteran
I had it booked but eventually had to let it go. I couldn’t come up with any legitimate rationale for going again and “CL thread reporter” didn’t seem to resonate very well. 😂
Well, I did kinda nudge @trishadono a bit because I will be there all by myself Friday while DH is working...plus an adult only friend trip at any CL is always tempting...maybe you should rebook lol!

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
Hi everyone,

Are all of the Contemporary CL TPV rooms renovated now? And have a couch pullout for the 5th person?

Thanks!
They will be when the Tower rooms reopen late Sept.

Yes, the couch should be a flip-over bed for the 5th person, although some of us are wondering just how exactly it will work/look/flip over given the couch has a bit of an angled design. But the main part probably flips over somehow just like current daybeds, if I had to guess.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES