Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Every time I look, you are at Disney :joker: I want to be you.
DD and I both renewed our AP's in May/June last year so we getting our monies worth. I also have tons of Jetblue points we are flying free too.

We are going back to Universal next. We have done all the rides this year so many times lol need something new. Besides we are HUGE HP fans.

Hopefully my pix help? ::yes:: That 3 resort split last week was something. It felt like a 2 week trip .:laughing:I was posting everywhere too .:teleport:

I got confused at times:confused: :rotfl2:

Then the family will all be at BLT in a 2 bed. I need to come up with CL substitutions for my guys:scratchin

Speaking of staying other places.... we diverted some CL funds for a Four Seasons trip recently. Actually did a mini-GF/FS split. That is not a split I recommend doing - at all!!

Had previously done a quick adults Four Seasons trip around 5 years ago. Didn’t really love it, just wasn’t our style. It was nice and all, but we wanted to be in the parks/at a Disney resort and felt too far away from everything (although of course it’s pretty close). Really had no desire to go back.

Fast forward to this trip with the kids. Maybe I’m just worn down with the Disney resort experience at the moment (limited housekeeping, limited dining/amenities) or we’ve hit a saturation point, but we had a great stay at FS.

I know it’s a pandemic and none of these are necessities, but one thing I’ve come to appreciate through all of this is how much we value things like housekeeping (FS is doing normal daily housekeeping and turndown service). I know that sounds absurdly snooty in writing and I don’t really mean it like that, but it’s one of the reasons we often opt for hotels/resorts over renting vacation homes, DVC, etc, it’s nice just to not mess with things for a few days.

The kids activities were amazing (for both the kids and the parents!), all restaurants were open, service was great. They’re following much of the same COVID procedures as Disney, just everything is open/available. If there are any cutbacks anywhere, it’s not obvious.

I’m a Disney resort person to the core, but not going to lie - this was a nice change of pace relative to current Disney resort operations.

If anyone is looking for a splurgy change of pace for an Orlando trip, may be worth a look depending on your travel preferences.

Speaking of staying other places.... we diverted some CL funds for a Four Seasons trip recently. Actually did a mini-GF/FS split. That is not a split I recommend doing - at all!!

Had previously done a quick adults Four Seasons trip around 5 years ago. Didn’t really love it, just wasn’t our style. Wanted to be in the parks/at a Disney resort and felt too far away from everything (although of course it’s pretty close). Really had no desire to go back.

Fast forward to this trip with the kids. Maybe I’m just worn down with the Disney resort experience at the moment (limited housekeeping, limited dining/amenities) or we’ve just hit a saturation point, but we had a great stay at FS.

I know it’s a pandemic and none of these are necessities, but one thing I’ve come to appreciate through all of this is how much we appreciate things like housekeeping (FS is doing normal daily housekeeping and turndown service). I know that sounds absurdly snooty in writing and I don’t really mean it like that, but still.

The kids activities were amazing (for both the kids and the parents!), all restaurants were open, service was great. They’re following much of the same COVID procedures as Disney, just everything is open/available. If there are any cutbacks anywhere, it’s not obvious.

I’m a Disney resort person to the core, but not going to lie - this was a nice change of pace relative to current Disney resort operations.

If anyone is looking for a splurgy change of pace for an Orlando trip, may be worth a look depending on your travel preferences.

Wonderful to hear this. I am staying at the JW Marriot in April and I am curious to see if parts of it feel like club level - they, too, are offering housekeeping if you request it and their kid's club is open as is their little golf course....

Wonderful to hear this. I am staying at the JW Marriot in April and I am curious to see if parts of it feel like club level - they, too, are offering housekeeping if you request it and their kid's club is open as is their little golf course....

Is the JW Marriott that newer property sort of towards Disney Springs?

Is the JW Marriott that newer property sort of towards Disney Springs?

Yes! It's listed as "Bonnet Creek" and opened in July. I haven't stayed there yet but am doing a girls trip in April. My girlfriend stayed there in Feb and said it was lovely and is looking forward to being back there.

I am hoping that it's nice enough to entice DH back to WDW - as he says he doesn't want to return until he can go to the RPC. 😅

I've am about to do my 4th post-covid trip (either solo or with friends) and would love to have him back with me.

Had previously done a quick adults Four Seasons trip around 5 years ago. Didn’t really love it, just wasn’t our style. It was nice and all, but we wanted to be in the parks/at a Disney resort and felt too far away from everything (although of course it’s pretty close). Really had no desire to go back.

Fast forward to this trip with the kids. Maybe I’m just worn down with the Disney resort experience at the moment (limited housekeeping, limited dining/amenities) or we’ve hit a saturation point, but we had a great stay at FS.

I know it’s a pandemic and none of these are necessities, but one thing I’ve come to appreciate through all of this is how much we value things like housekeeping (FS is doing normal daily housekeeping and turndown service). I know that sounds absurdly snooty in writing and I don’t really mean it like that, but it’s one of the reasons we often opt for hotels/resorts over renting vacation homes, DVC, etc, it’s nice just to not mess with things for a few days.

Glad you enjoyed. The WDW housekeeping situation needs to change pronto (I don’t think it’s for staff safety at this point)

Glad you enjoyed. The WDW housekeeping situation needs to change pronto (I don’t think it’s for staff safety at this point)

I very much agree. I was all good with it at first - totally made sense, resort occupancies were pretty low, we were all still figuring this COVID thing out... but it’s time to start dialing some things back into the experience.

Thank heavens dd doesn’t read dis. She dragged me there for lunch in January and keeps asking to stay there.

It’s not my cup of tea, a little sterile. However I will admit I miss turn down! Where are my bedtime chocolates??

I would not be surprised if DH asks to try it. He is not much into parks anyways, glad to hear it’s a nice place to stay.

I’m sitting on like 90k TrueBlue points from all my canceled trips last year (to Disney and elsewhere). And $400 travel bank credit. I was unreasonably excited to see that balance go down for a flight I know I will actually get on lol
I booked our family of 4 for May and still have 90K left. Of I booked my September already too.

That’s why while we wait for wdw cl toopen I’m trying PBH cl next! might as well while flights are cheap and I have points. Next year I fear it will all be $$$$!

Couldn’t agree more! We love the Four Seasons and would go back in a heartbeat. They treated the kids wonderfully and the Goofy’s breakfast was amazing! Our kids loved the kids club as well. We were there pre covid but so nice to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay there!

I haven’t stayed at the FS in Orlando, but I have stayed at others, and I agree with this take. When I go to Disney I am willing to pay more for less actual luxury to stay on site. Although FS hotels tend to be a little sterile, even without the lack of housekeeping at WDW at the moment, the service level and room quality at a FS actually feels like you are getting what you pay for in terms of actual luxury experience compared to a Deluxe/or even CL stay at Disney.

Last edited:

Thanks for your informative review. I have been looking at the FS and want to try it sometime. I agree...I want daily housekeeping and turndown service...I'm a resort snob I admit it...:snooty::rolleyes1 I make my bed everyday at home, on vacation I want someone else to make the bed and give me fresh towels...I also want someone else to make my food and coffee. OK that sounds even more snooty, and I don't mean it like that either, but I go on vacation to not have to do those things. :teeth: I'm afraid if people keep excepting it they won't return to daily housekeeping. Oh and I want CL back!! Is that too much to ask. LOL

I was going to stay there last trip but their hot tub being closed was a deal breaker. Looks nice!

I also have tons of Jetblue points we are flying free too.

I’m sitting on like 90k TrueBlue points from all my canceled trips last year (to Disney and elsewhere).

I booked our family of 4 for May and still have 90K left. Of I booked my September already too.

I love points!! We fly SWA and since Sept have been to South Carolina, Florida (not Disney), Vegas twice (getting ready to go for a third time this week), and we have flights booked for Phoenix AZ for June.....all on points.....and DH & I still have almost 100k each after all that. Gotta love points :thumbsup2.

Thanks for your informative review. I have been looking at the FS and want to try it sometime. I agree...I want daily housekeeping and turndown service...I'm a resort snob I admit it...:snooty::rolleyes1 I make my bed everyday at home, on vacation I want someone else to make the bed and give me fresh towels...I also want someone else to make my food and coffee. OK that sounds even more snooty, and I don't mean it like that either, but I go on vacation to not have to do those things. :teeth: I'm afraid if people keep excepting it they won't return to daily housekeeping. Oh and I want CL back!! Is that too much to ask. LOL

I'm with you Maxie! I cook and clean daily at home....vacations are for being pampered/waited on ::yes::.

I agree, why it is only safe every other day?:confused3

I know all businesses individually decide what to do, but I find it strange that (in my experience) some hotels do it everyday, some don't do it at all, some do it every other day, and still others do it only upon request. You'd think it would be either every day like normal or not all as I don't see the difference between every day vs every other day...or only when/if a guest wants it done :confused:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter