Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

There was a shift in management at AKL over the summer. @aneka I’m so sorry to hear that apparently the Club Level service has deteriorated, but I’m actually not surprised (unfortunately).

I don’t want to encourage nit-picking, but you have legitimate issues which I hope you will speak to management about. I would also implore you to send an email to Disney detailing your experience. They do follow up on communications, both negative and positive feedback.

We are spending a lot of money for these Club Level vacations and we deserve the experience and level of service we have come to expect from Disney. If we don’t voice our concerns and displeasure, there won’t be any reason for them to improve.

I'm sorry to hear this. AKL CL and the CMs there were fantastic in the past. :( Generally speaking, we have found all the CLs at WDW to be really hit or miss. In 2016 BC CL was much, much better than RPC, and then in 2017 we did the same split stay and it was completely reversed.

Last edited:
@mrsap - Love your early Sunday Funday drink pics, although bummed they ended at 11:55AM! :rotfl:

I hope you, @TJA, and everyone else traveling now are having a GRAND time.

LOL!!!!!!! I had 2 mimosas, followed shortly after by a pina colata concoction!!!! I’m a light weight!! Let’s just say my friend and I were in tears, waiving to the crowd below.... yeah, had to cut myself off. By the way - chicken nuggets here are fabulous!!!!!!! LOL :rotfl::rotfl::darth:

I was hoping to meet up with some Dis friends but I guess no one has been around! :cool:

LOL!!!!!!! I had 2 mimosas, followed shortly after by a pina colata concoction!!!! I’m a light weight!! Let’s just say my friend and I were in tears, waiving to the crowd below.... yeah, had to cut myself off. By the way - chicken nuggets here are fabulous!!!!!!! LOL :rotfl::rotfl::darth:

I was hoping to meet up with some Dis friends but I guess no one has been around! :cool:
I don't get there until Friday!

Enjoying the pix! I always take my drink pics too.

Apologies for all of my BWI questions....I’m having a bad case of resort changer-itis for an upcoming long weekend trip. I never second guess myself on the MK resorts but I’m out of my comfort zone when it comes to the Epcot resorts!

So I’ve pretty much decided (I think) on BWI CL - Standard Room. I’d prefer a better view type, but nothing is available for my dates. Anyone have any pros/cons they’d like to share regarding that room type? Location relative to the lounge? Anything else I should keep in mind?

For context, this is a three night trip over the Princess Half weekend in late Feb. Adults only.

Alternative options among the other Epcot area resorts currently include BC CL Standard View and YC CL Lagoon/Pool View, just FYI.

Thank you in advance!

Apologies for all of my BWI questions....I’m having a bad case of resort changer-itis for an upcoming long weekend trip. I never second guess myself on the MK resorts but I’m out of my comfort zone when it comes to the Epcot resorts!

So I’ve pretty much decided (I think) on BWI CL - Standard Room. I’d prefer a better view type, but nothing is available for my dates. Anyone have any pros/cons they’d like to share regarding that room type? Location relative to the lounge? Anything else I should keep in mind?

For context, this is a three night trip over the Princess Half weekend in late Feb. Adults only.

Alternative options among the other Epcot area resorts currently include BC CL Standard View and YC CL Lagoon/Pool View, just FYI.

Thank you in advance!

My sisters and I did a CL Lagoon/Pool view at YC last April and we loved it! Trying to load a couple pictures of the view but saying file too large...will try again. We looked straight down to the lighthouse. We had a fun view of the Dark Side half marathon. One night we were planning to go to Epcot, but we were having so much fun people watching from our balcony and enjoying our Kim Crawford wine that we never made it off the balcony (except to get some desserts, of course)! Lounge was very convenient to the room....

Thank you in advance!
We've stayed at both YC and BWI CL. I agree with @TheFloatingBear , YC is very nice. I love the atmosphere there, and I am a big fan of SAB.

BWI CL is probably our favorite Epcot resort, mostly because of the CM's and the proximity to the International Gateway.
Our stay there in Sept was the best yet. The evening apps were first rate, such fun to have the chef there cooking in the lounge.

The view and standard CL at BWI can vary so much. I usually ask for a pretty view, occasionally it turns out to be a Boardwalk view if we are lucky.
The standard CL rooms are all on the 4th floor. There are a few outside the club door, but I don't think that is too big a deal. The door pops open with a scan of your magic band. But, usually when you enter there is a CM at the desk that remote clicks it for you and the door opens without you doing anything.

I don't think you can go wrong with either resort. Happy planning! :flower:

Thank you in advance!
Looking at the map I posted of BWI cl earlier , all the rooms look like a decent view.

Ill get pix Wednesday!!!

WOOHOO

I would pm blueskies since she always does std cl and not boardwalk view.

Are there restrooms in the RPC lounge? Or do you need to go back to your room if you have to use the facilities while you eat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter