Disney's Christmas themed video games

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Every December I play the Nintendo DS video game of Disney's A Christmas Carol and I would like to know if you have played it before? The game is really cool and even features a real advent calendar where every day during December a picture is opened that you have to find the things that match and is really neat. The other game that's Christmas themed that I have is The Santa Clause 3 on my Gameboy Advance and you play Santa Claus on a holiday adventure. It's really a shock that you don't see Christmas themed Disney video games and it would be a wonderful joy to play them every December

I'm a huge fan of all-things-Christmas and somehow I've never head of this game! I'll have to check YouTube and see if there are any clips or walk-throughs available. Thanks for letting us know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!