• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Hi can I bring in dinner from a resturant(Chevys) to the pool area for our girls volleyball team that will be staying at CBR?

Not sure how long this has been in effect but to get to blizzard beach from the resort, you now have to take a bus to the animal kingdom and then transfer to a blizzard beach bus. That is not how they used to do it. The bus used to go to both.

When we were there last week, we were going to the Animal Kingdom and the bus we got on was Blizzard Beach/Animal Kingdom and actually stopped at Blizzard Beach before the Animal Kingdom.

This is a new change that just went into effect on May 29. Kind of stinks for us, we'll be there in two days and for the first time, we are doing the water parks during our trip. Oh well, we might just use Uber...

Tropical storm disturbance in the gulf set to drench Florida early next week.......UGH...and double UGH.

Tropical storm disturbance in the gulf set to drench Florida early next week.......UGH...and double UGH.

Of course there is! We arrive on Saturday and my son's bday is Monday. The last time we were there, TS Andrea came through on his birthday. I'm sorry...this must be fault, they follow us. :fish:

When we were there last week, we were going to the Animal Kingdom and the bus we got on was Blizzard Beach/Animal Kingdom and actually stopped at Blizzard Beach before the Animal Kingdom.
There are signs in the bus stops now directing the guests to go to animal kingdom and transfer to a blizzard beach bus. The bus driver also made an announcement that they no longer go to the water park in the morning. The new bus stop at Animal Kingdom for Blizzard Beachbis bus stop six.

I believe that the cast members are saying no more than ten days out because room assignments are made approximately a week prior to your arrival date. Having said that, requests can be noted on your reservation well prior to that

There are signs in the bus stops now directing the guests to go to animal kingdom and transfer to a blizzard beach bus. The bus driver also made an announcement that they no longer go to the water park in the morning. The new bus stop at Animal Kingdom for Blizzard Beachbis bus stop six.

Does this happen all day, so no matter what time of day you go or come from BB, you have to take a bus to AK, get off and then transfer to BB? If so, this is so aggravating to the point that I don't think we'll do water parks anymore as I find it really unacceptable as far as a mode of transportation. If we didn't have little ones I guess it wouldn't be as big of a deal, but still...the "cost-saving" measures are really starting to get to me.

Does this happen all day, so no matter what time of day you go or come from BB, you have to take a bus to AK, get off and then transfer to BB? If so, this is so aggravating to the point that I don't think we'll do water parks anymore as I find it really unacceptable as far as a mode of transportation. If we didn't have little ones I guess it wouldn't be as big of a deal, but still...the "cost-saving" measures are really starting to get to me.

This is strange, we were at POP in November and they had a bus stop for Disney Springs & Water Parks. But based on the attachment below, it looks like it is changing everywhere.
We don't normally do the water parks but I agree, This would be so inconvenient to go to AK then have to get off that bus and get on the water parks bus.

I just got this info in an email:
http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...tion-from-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels.htm

POOL RULES

Hoping someone can help answer my pool questions. I've been many times top Disney but never to CBR. I usually go in Feb. and we have never used the pool late in the evening.

I know the big pool has lifeguards and they close. Do the quite pools close? If so, what time? I am hoping for maybe a late (11ish) swim after leaving the park a night or two.

Thanks

POOL RULES

Hoping someone can help answer my pool questions. I've been many times top Disney but never to CBR. I usually go in Feb. and we have never used the pool late in the evening.

I know the big pool has lifeguards and they close. Do the quite pools close? If so, what time? I am hoping for maybe a late (11ish) swim after leaving the park a night or two.

Thanks

Officially, all the leisure pools close when the Main Feature pools do at all WDW resorts. Sometimes you can enjoy a quiet late night dip, but sometimes not. We've never been asked to leave the leisure pools at CBR after closing but my parents have been at POR, POFQ and Beach Club.

I recommend sending an email to Disney with your frustrations. I just sent one this week. Maybe if enough of us complain they will change it.

upload_2016-6-4_7-17-55.png
Won't be late night swimming much longer at the quiet pools. They are raising the walls and putting in gates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter