Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

So I just upgraded to the Boardwalk Inn from POFQ for a wedding we are attending at Seabreeze Pointe. My question is this. I know we can walk to Epcot but the night of the wedding there is a dessert party booked at Epcot and we all have to meet at the flag pole at the main entrance. Is there an actual bus that goes to the Epcot main entrance, not the international gateway or should we just uber to the main entrance? If we uber where does that drop you off? thank you.

So I just upgraded to the Boardwalk Inn from POFQ for a wedding we are attending at Seabreeze Pointe. My question is this. I know we can walk to Epcot but the night of the wedding there is a dessert party booked at Epcot and we all have to meet at the flag pole at the main entrance. Is there an actual bus that goes to the Epcot main entrance, not the international gateway or should we just uber to the main entrance? If we uber where does that drop you off? thank you.
We either boat or walk to the international gateway entrance. If you need to meet at the front and don’t care to walk (or can’t meet elsewhere in IG?) Lyft or Uber will be your best bet. They’ll show on the map where they will drop you at the front. A Minnie Van would get you closest (but be most pricey). I don’t think there is a bus to the front.

Is there an actual bus that goes to the Epcot main entrance, not the international gateway or should we just uber to the main entrance? If we uber where does that drop you off? thank you.
@robertgp124 is on the right track. There is no bus service from any of the Crescent lake resorts to the main entrance at Epcot. A ride-share is the best choice.

Dave

I just got a stupid good deal on a one bedroom pool/water view villa for Labor Day week, are the odds in our favor that we will have a refurbished unit?

I've heard nothing about the Adventure Breakfast coming back to Trattoria. Anyone heard anything? I can't believe it isn't back yet. They were printing their own money in that place back before Covid.

Anyone heard about a big river grille replacement too?

This information was shared above by @robertgp124, however, I saw an interesting fact mentioned that I wanted to share…

Construction Walls Removed from Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs Kiosk at Disney’s BoardWalk

As you can see in our photos below, all construction “walls” (read: rolling planters), have been removed from around the location. That said, we don’t expect it to open in the next couple of days as a peek inside revealed that there is no kitchen equipment installed yet. Hopefully that changes soon. Here’s a look around!

That said, we don’t expect it to open in the next couple of days as a peek inside revealed that there is no kitchen equipment installed yet.
Now that's a funny turn in the very long saga of building of the Blue Ribbon Corn Dog Kiosk. I now want humbly submit my date of October 1 to the pool of when the BRCD Kiosk will open.

Finish the building but leave it empty for an undetermined period of time.. This detail appears to indicate that Disney was responsible for the building shell and BRCD will provide the kitchen equipment.

So that Ugly Kitchen Exhaust System that sat Gleaming in the spring Sun is still not connected to nothin [Sic] and caused @GADisneyDad14 and many of us undo sight line concerns for an extended period of time.

Dave

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest