Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

From what I’ve been able to glean, it sounds like the room refurbs will happen after the Boardwalk refurbs are done.

Any guesses or info on when the DVC rooms side of Boardwalk will be refurbished? I have a trip mid-March 2023 and wondering if I may end up in a construction zone.

From what I’ve been able to glean, it sounds like the room refurbs will happen after the Boardwalk refurbs are done.

Any guesses or info on when the DVC rooms side of Boardwalk will be refurbished? I have a trip mid-March 2023 and wondering if I may end up in a construction zone.
The BWV DVC is behind Boulder Ridge and Beach Club Villas and possibly others in the “line” of DVC resorts waiting to be refurbished. None of those have been started. So it’s doubtful (not impossible, but doubtful) that BWV will be under construction next March.

Anyone have any info on what drinks Belle Vue Lounge has for the mugs? Do they have the refill station with all of the sodas and iced teas like they had in the Bakery?

Any guesses or info on when the DVC rooms side of Boardwalk will be refurbished? I have a trip mid-March 2023 and wondering if I may end up in a construction zone
BWI is scheduled for refurb but so far BWV hasn't been announced to have any refurb at this time. So unless it is announced, you are safe

BoardWalk Bakery to BoardWalk Deli Transformation Now Underway

A quick trip down Disney’s Boardwalk revealed some big renovations at the local eateries. The BoardWalk Bakery is currently closed to become BoardWalk Deli, while construction continues outside Trattoria al Forno. Just down the lane, ESPN Club being turned into the Cake Bake Shop.
boardwalk reno 9

Electrical cords run underneath the planters to where the crews are working. Seems like they might be replacing the wooden boards.

boardwalk reno 6

The BWV DVC is behind Boulder Ridge and Beach Club Villas and possibly others in the “line” of DVC resorts waiting to be refurbished. None of those have been started. So it’s doubtful (not impossible, but doubtful) that BWV will be under construction next March.
So if BWI is slated to be refurbed after the Boardwalk restaurants and lobby, is there any known timeframe? I currently have a reservation for October 2023. I’m just wondering what the chances of getting a refurbed room would be.

So if BWI is slated to be refurbed after the Boardwalk restaurants and lobby, is there any known timeframe? I currently have a reservation for October 2023. I’m just wondering what the chances of getting a refurbed room would be.
SFAIAA, Disney hasn’t announced a schedule for refurb of the Inn rooms.

Just like with the Bakery, they do not expect to know ahead of time
It will just, begin
The only thing that you'll notice is, they'll have blocks of rooms unavailable to book for a period of time. As in, it will be harder to book because there are fewer rooms to book. And for a period of time, CL is unavailable. But for an exact start date, they don't have one and aren't expecting to be given a date.

I just hope some of the Boardwalk is complete before we arrive at the end of October. I’m excited about the bakery. Nice snackage for the end of a park day.

I just hope some of the Boardwalk is complete before we arrive at the end of October. I’m excited about the bakery. Nice snackage for the end of a park day.
I don't think it was supposed to be done by October originally but maybe they got started a bit earlier than anticipated? Crossing fingers

Hi, quick question on Amazon delivery. If I order a case of water does bell services hold it or does it go somewhere else because it's a convention center. Trying to decide if it's worth ordering. Thanks.

Hi everyone! We just booked a garden view room at BWI. It will be our first time staying at the Boardwalk and we are so excited. That said, it will be our first trip with our 2 year old and infant who will be 6 months at the time of travel (thoughts and prayers welcome…).

I’m wondering what the best room location to request would be. I’ve looked at the Touring Plans room map but am a little confused.

Ideally, I don’t want to be too far from the elevator/lobby because two little kids sure do have a lot of stuff. We will also be using a stroller.

We are hoping to get the two queen bed options as that would be easier than a king.

And, lastly, I also am hoping for a quieter room because my kids will be napping during the day. If I request a room close to the elevator, will that be too noisy? Is there somewhere that’s a sweet spot?

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone! We just booked a garden view room at BWI. It will be our first time staying at the Boardwalk and we are so excited. That said, it will be our first trip with our 2 year old and infant who will be 6 months at the time of travel (thoughts and prayers welcome…).

I’m wondering what the best room location to request would be. I’ve looked at the Touring Plans room map but am a little confused.

Ideally, I don’t want to be too far from the elevator/lobby because two little kids sure do have a lot of stuff. We will also be using a stroller.

We are hoping to get the two queen bed options as that would be easier than a king.

And, lastly, I also am hoping for a quieter room because my kids will be napping during the day. If I request a room close to the elevator, will that be too noisy? Is there somewhere that’s a sweet spot?

Thanks so much!
In our experience, noise level at BWI is mostly determined by those in rooms near you.

Our last BWI stay was in room 3318 and that was pretty quiet as it was reasonably close to the elevator but down a dead-end hallway.

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps...[connect]=any&no_draw=true&rooms=true&floor=3

Hi, quick question on Amazon delivery. If I order a case of water does bell services hold it or does it go somewhere else because it's a convention center. Trying to decide if it's worth ordering. Thanks.
The distinction has been based on how it arrives. Shipments from UPS and FedEx have gone to the convention center. shipments from USPS have gone to a central location and then to the front desk. Deliveries such as Garden Grocer have gone to Bell Services. So how exactly will it be arriving?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter