Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Have you had success reserving the room you want? I really want RM 2266. It’s a garden view with a king and a daybed with a balcony. Perfect for the 3 of us.

Any tips for requesting and being able to stay in your dream room.

Quick update…

Went over to the fire pit prior to heading to the park, and there was a sign saying they were roasting marshmallows over by the Village Green. Found it strange, but we walked over. They were using a free standing fire pit. I asked one of the CM’s about it, and she said they have been using that location and are trying to get a permit to build a permanent fire pit area over on the Village Green for more space. I found that interesting. Thought I’d share. 🙂

E9CF7489-8985-4B72-A341-143BB07B2093.jpeg

Quick update…

Went over to the fire pit prior to heading to the park, and there was a sign saying they were roasting marshmallows over by the Village Green. Found it strange, but we walked over. They were using a free standing fire pit. I asked one of the CM’s about it, and she said they have been using that location and are trying to get a permit to build a permanent fire pit area over on the Village Green for more space. I found that interesting. Thought I’d share. 🙂

View attachment 689578
Wow, haven't seen that before!

Have you had success reserving the room you want? I really want RM 2266. It’s a garden view with a king and a daybed with a balcony. Perfect for the 3 of us.

You can try paying for Touring Plans subscription. They email in your request. And you can try calling 407WDISNEY to make your request. The problem is if they only know the room number and not what you like about it, and that room is not available, you might get the exact opposite of what you want. For a general example, there might be a room with 2 queens and a tiny balcony but the same view, and they think you wanted that room for the view.

The distinction has been based on how it arrives. Shipments from UPS and FedEx have gone to the convention center. shipments from USPS have gone to a central location and then to the front desk. Deliveries such as Garden Grocer have gone to Bell Services. So how exactly will it be arriving?
No clue! I tried fake ordering and it doesn't say. Most of my Amazon deliveries come from the Amazon vans. Prior to that UPS so I'm going to assume it will go to the convention center. Is the convention center right there? I don't want to lug stuff far or have limited pick up hours. Thanks.

Quick update…

View attachment 689578
Very cool - I have never seen that before!

No clue! I tried fake ordering and it doesn't say. Most of my Amazon deliveries come from the Amazon vans. Prior to that UPS so I'm going to assume it will go to the convention center. Is the convention center right there? I don't want to lug stuff far or have limited pick up hours. Thanks.
I had packages shipped to Boardwalk twice. One time I knew it was heavy so I stopped by Bell Services first and one of their people brought a cart and accompanied me to the convention center and then to my room.

The second time it was a small package. It was evening and the convention center business office was closed. I waited in the lobby while someone from the front desk retrieved it and gave it to me.

It seems like these days people use Instacart if they want water delivered.

It’s extremely hard to get a s specific room. For obvious reasons. The odds that exact room is open for your exact dates are very slim

You’re much better off telling them the features you want vs the room number.

if you use the TP room request feature it does just that, gives them a list of several rooms with the same features

Quick update…

View attachment 689578
I’d love that so much more than the DVC pool location. That’s so out of the way for Inn guests

I had packages shipped to Boardwalk twice. One time I knew it was heavy so I stopped by Bell Services first and one of their people brought a cart and accompanied me to the convention center and then to my room.

The second time it was a small package. It was evening and the convention center business office was closed. I waited in the lobby while someone from the front desk retrieved it and gave it to me.

Thanks. I may

Thanks. I will have to find another way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter