Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I too received an email yesterday for our upcoming stay in a couple of weeks. Is the construction just at the Villas or the Inn as well?

I WISH I COULD LIKE THIS 1000 TIMES!
OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY DINNER IS BACK ON! party:

The Disney Parks blog says reservations open July 29 for dates beginning Aug 3. My first thought was that Scott will be happy to see that. Hope you have a great anniversary dinner!

@pas130 checked into BWI and is having fun at DHS. To save her some time, I'll be posting some of her (unedited) photos. She reported this afternoon that it was very quiet around her CL room.

IMG_2428 copy.jpg

IMG_2429 copy.jpg

IMG_7236 copy.jpg

Hope you had a great flight and a nice stay in the airport hotel! :flower3:

I thought the concept of a "Runway View," (it's really called that!) was super cool so @pas130 took a couple of shots for me:

IMG_5829 copy.jpg

IMG_8007 copy.jpg

@pas130 checked into BWI and is having fun at DHS. To save her some time, I'll be posting some of her (unedited) photos. She reported this afternoon that it was very quiet around her CL room.

View attachment 184563

View attachment 184565

View attachment 184566

I thought the concept of a "Runway View," (it's really called that!) was super cool so @pas130 took a couple of shots for me:

View attachment 184569

View attachment 184571

Thanks for posting! Great pictures :-) Glad to hear it's quiet so far.

First time staying as DVC Members/Purchasers (whatever the correct post 4/4/16 resale term is):

4/29/17 to 5/6/17

Can someone share who the email about the construction is from and what the subject is. I haven't gotten anything, just wondering if I missed it. TIA.

Thanks kook. Hard to believe only one more day but ready go get back to my babies!! 3 cats, 1 dog, and DD's Guinea pig. The cats were boarded this year as Mickey, yes Mickey, is diabetic and requires two insulin shots a day. They will not be happy.

On My Disney Experience I can only see 30 days in advance not 60. Is this incorrect?

On My Disney Experience I can only see 30 days in advance not 60. Is this incorrect?

If you are talking about selecting FP, it should be 60 days.
  1. Check the hotel reservation on MDE and verify that it has the correct guests.
  2. If the guests are correct, verify that all of the guests on the reservation have tickets.

Thanks paster734. Yes, the ressie is correct. I'm not in my 60 day window yet, so I thought that maybe the FP calendar would not extend to 60 days until I hit that window? But thought it was strange that I can see 30 days in advance. Clear as mud?

Thanks paster734. Yes, the ressie is correct. I'm not in my 60 day window yet, so I thought that maybe the FP calendar would not extend to 60 days until I hit that window? But thought it was strange that I can see 30 days in advance. Clear as mud?

Yes that is correct. If you haven't reached your 60 day window, you'll only see 30 days. Once you reach the 60 day window, it'll expand to the 60 day.
I believe you currently see the 30 day window now because theoretically you could use your tickets within the next 30 days and be staying off-property. So MDE will give you the option of selecting FPs for the next 30 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter