Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I was wondering about the whole rope drop with Frozen ride up and running now.

Just did Garden Grocers for the first time. We have always rented a car and did our shopping on the first morning. We’ll see how we like it.

Why yes I am….a grocery shopping geek.

We loved Garden Grocer (I say loved, because we dint need it as much now that daughter works for the Mouse and loves down there, so that we have our own personal shopper). For the fee, they had much more of what we needed than the villas grocery service and their communication was excellent.

I swear that this is the truth, my suitcase stays probably half packed all the time. I usually have to throw the clothes in and toss essential cosmetics and meds in and I"m good to go. All of my magic bands are in there along with socks and ponchos (I now have four as we took them out before last visit and wound up having to buy more.)
Funny you mention ponchos as I accidentally may have bought two more sets forgetting that a) we have them from last year and b) I bought a set already when I bought more last minute.....
Have a wonderful time!!!:beach:
Thank you Ginny!!

Have fun pas!
Gracias!

Safe travels and have a wonderful trip!!!
Merci!

Umm, excuse me m'am, you do know you don't leave till tomorrow NIGHT. You could have done packing for 7 right after dinner tomorrow, no?
You are right! What happened to me??? The window between dinner and airport pick-up would've given me a whole hour! ;) It literally took me all day, AND I took a break every 20 minutes or I would've just bought everything there. We even went a bought snacks for the airport :)

:yay: Have a great trip!!
Danke! And I am officially out of languages to say Thank you in...

THANK YOU ALL :grouphug:

Lounge at 4:39. So quiet I love it.
View attachment 184185
We did Early Morning Magic this morning at Magic Kingdom. We would easily do it again if offered next July.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! See you soon!

:magnify:
I AM PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a few hours I'll be printing boarding passes. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an amazing trip!! Can you post if you get a chance regarding the construction? We are staying at BWV in 2 weeks and I got an e-mail today from Disney warning me of the renovations at BWV- that when I booked in February was advised it would be complete by Spring :mad:

The e-mail warned me of "loud noise" in the Villas. I'm worried because after a stay in Beach Club during construction we said never again would we stay somewhere construction or renovations were going on. It's too late to change at this point, but the e-mail has me worried now:guilty:

:magnify:

Have an amazing trip!! Can you post if you get a chance regarding the construction? We are staying at BWV in 2 weeks and I got an e-mail today from Disney warning me of the renovations at BWV- that when I booked in February was advised it would be complete by Spring :mad:

The e-mail warned me of "loud noise" in the Villas. I'm worried because after a stay in Beach Club during construction we said never again would we stay somewhere construction or renovations were going on. It's too late to change at this point, but the e-mail has me worried now:guilty:
I got the same email TONIGHT! I will keep you updated for sure and I totally understand!

I AM PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a few hours I'll be printing boarding passes. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful time! That will be me 2 weeks from Saturday! I LOVE the day before a trip. This year though, we have the DENTIST at 11 the day before we fly, and I'm not looking forward to it. Our dentist is my cousin (which is super), but his practice is 45 min away, and this is going to eat up the day! I usually watch "Finding Nemo" the morning before a trip, then pack, clean up the house, then we go out for a nice dinner (not too much booze before a flight though!) to celebrate the "beginning" of vacation! Maybe I should reschedule that dentist appt....hmmm.

Umm, excuse me m'am, you do know you don't leave till tomorrow NIGHT. You could have done packing for 7 right after dinner tomorrow, no?

I always set aside my "This is when I'm going to pack" time, then ignore it and do it later on in about 10 minutes. :earboy2: For me, it's the laundry, and gathering what you need that eats up time. I can't remember the last trip that didn't involve a night-before 11 P.M. trip to CVS, Walmart, Target, or some other store that's open late!

Lounge at 4:39. So quiet I love it.
View attachment 184185
We did Early Morning Magic this morning at Magic Kingdom. We would easily do it again if offered next July.

I miss that lounge! I haven't been to it (or the BWI for that matter) since 2012, but it was my favorite CL experience. My 2 favorite CMs were Scott and Jackie. Are they still there?

Have a wonderful time! That will be me 2 weeks from Saturday! I LOVE the day before a trip. This year though, we have the DENTIST at 11 the day before we fly, and I'm not looking forward to it. Our dentist is my cousin (which is super), but his practice is 45 min away, and this is going to eat up the day! I usually watch "Finding Nemo" the morning before a trip, then pack, clean up the house, then we go out for a nice dinner (not too much booze before a flight though!) to celebrate the "beginning" of vacation! Maybe I should reschedule that dentist appt....hmmm.
I hate the dentist, I actually adore my dentist but hate going to the dentist. I vote to reschedule :) I could not sleep last night I am SO excited. You'll be headed down when we are in Sanibel! I am going to clean the house today...after coffee

I always set aside my "This is when I'm going to pack" time, then ignore it and do it later on in about 10 minutes. :earboy2: For me, it's the laundry, and gathering what you need that eats up time. I can't remember the last trip that didn't involve a night-before 11 P.M. trip to CVS, Walmart, Target, or some other store that's open late!
There is some repacking to be done, because I realized some stuff I forgot of course :)

Yes Scott and Jackie are both still here. There are a lot of new faces but the favorites like Anita, JJ, Pete, Scott, Lorenzo, Jackie, and Linda are still here. Patsy, one of the mouse keepers is also still here. She has been here every year since we started visiting in 2002. She said she has been with the company over 30 years:daisy:

Yes Scott and Jackie are both still here. There are a lot of new faces but the favorites like Anita, JJ, Pete, Scott, Lorenzo, Jackie, and Linda are still here. Patsy, one of the mouse keepers is also still here. She has been here every year since we started visiting in 2002. She said she has been with the company over 30 years:daisy:
There are so many kind and helpful CM's at BWI. I remember Patsy, she couldn't have been nicer. :flower:

There are so many kind and helpful CM's at BWI. I remember Patsy, she couldn't have been nicer. :flower:
I remember Scott and Jackie in April (Scott checked us in). I had Anita write down everyone's name so I could write a letter which Guest services called me and promised to pass it along to management. I honestly didn't meet one I didn't think was great. There was a College Program CM who we will miss he was headed back to Cali. this summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter