Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeluxePrincess said:
Little Mermaid will be set up like the other values with exterior "hallways".

By exterior hallways do you mean balcony type walkways? Noticed there were none in the suite buildings.

I have a question for those of you who have stayed in the suites already....The bathroom in the main living area (not the master bath)....where is the door for it...is it in between the tub/toilet area (like a regular value room) or is it between the living area and the sleeping/table area? If it is like the regular rooms, is there a curtain to keep the light from a person sleeping (similar to what you see in the LM room pictures) or not?

I hope this makes sense! Thanks!

Lynn

By exterior hallways do you mean balcony type walkways? Noticed there were none in the suite buildings.

Right, exterior "hallways"=balcony walkways, with exterior doors for each room. So this is how LM will be.

The configuration of the AoA suite buildings has interior room doors and interior hallways.

I have a question for those of you who have stayed in the suites already....The bathroom in the main living area (not the master bath)....where is the door for it...is it in between the tub/toilet area (like a regular value room) or is it between the living area and the sleeping/table area? If it is like the regular rooms, is there a curtain to keep the light from a person sleeping (similar to what you see in the LM room pictures) or not?

I hope this makes sense! Thanks!

Lynn

There is a door that separates the toilet and shower from the sink area, and there is also a sliding door that can close off the whole area from the main living area. It is in the doorjamb on the right hand side when entering the sink area.

anyone find out more info if there will be a drink station near the LM pool? If so will it include hot beverages too? Or just the soda ?

anyone find out more info if there will be a drink station near the LM pool? If so will it include hot beverages too? Or just the soda ?

Also, I'd love to know the hours of operation. If it exists and isn't open early, it does no good for those looking for a hot pick-me-up in the morning hours.

Until the LM section opens, I have to say I'm skeptical there will be a separate drink station...I'd be glad to find out there will be!

I think we are going off of a CM on the phone who said there will be one. So I have to say...let's see... :goodvibes

Stickers118 said:
Thanks for starting the thread:thumbsup2

We are staying October 18th 2013 for 2 weeks which is just so far away

We arrive on the 18th as well! We are staying to the 25th. Our first night is room only and we start the FD package on the 19th. What kind of room for you? We are in Finding Nemo.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

jkbd03 said:
There is a door that separates the toilet and shower from the sink area, and there is also a sliding door that can close off the whole area from the main living area. It is in the doorjamb on the right hand side when entering the sink area.

If it works, here is a link to video tour of the room. http://*******.com/bqy7ayp

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I really wanted to stay in AOA so Badly and I love Cars wing I hope to stay there! For Dec 7-9 2012!

I can't wait for the Lion King section to open up so we can see some good pics of inside those suites and the courtyard playground! We'll be there on Nov. 12-18 after POR so I'm hoping my kids will love it (its a surprise for them, they think we're at POR the whole time). :thumbsup2 pixiedust:

Until the LM section opens, I have to say I'm skeptical there will be a separate drink station...I'd be glad to find out there will be!

I think we are going off of a CM on the phone who said there will be one. So I have to say...let's see... :goodvibes
I spoke with a CM today over the phone and I was told there will be soda only, no coffee at the LM drink station.

I spoke with a CM today over the phone and I was told there will be soda only, no coffee at the LM drink station.

Well, we all know what it means when you speak to a CM on the phone about something ;), but let's say this is really the case...where would it be located? I would assume they'd have to follow food codes which would mean it would have to be enclosed in a building somewhere, right? In the laundry area, but the bathrooms are there? Actually, if you look really closely at the property map, there are little rectangles near all 3 pools. Maybe these are the drink stations? Anyone know what else they would be?

http://allears.net/acc/ResortMaps/ArtofAnimationMap1.pdf

I am wondering if the CM was confused. The Little Mermaid dining area in the Food Court has it's own beverage station. There are 4 beverage stations in the Food Court . 2 in the middle (Cars and Finding Nemo) one in the Little Mermaid section and one in The Lion King section.

There is a drink station out by the pool bar and it was open all night when we were there. I was able to get drinks from there at 2am when the Food court was closed.

The rectangles on the map are the pool buildings..the one by the cars section is themed to be Sarge's warehouse.
There was not beverage station in the Cars section that I found and we walked all through and in it while we were there.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere at AoA where you can buy a half gallon of milk? I saw some in pictures of the Pop resort, but not in pictures of AoA's food court. I know we can get milk with our meal and use our cup, but I might prefer to buy a thing of milk.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere at AoA where you can buy a half gallon of milk? I saw some in pictures of the Pop resort, but not in pictures of AoA's food court. I know we can get milk with our meal and use our cup, but I might prefer to buy a thing of milk.

At the other values, I would buy larger cartons (quart size maybe?) in the shop not the food court. Maybe they have it there.

So happy to find this thread! We will be in a Nemo Suite Nov. 11-17! Very excited to see this new resort!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I can't wait for the Lion King section to open up so we can see some good pics of inside those suites and the courtyard playground! We'll be there on Nov. 12-18 after POR so I'm hoping my kids will love it (its a surprise for them, they think we're at POR the whole time). :thumbsup2 pixiedust:

I can't wait for LK pics either! We leave in 19 days and I'm dying for more stuff to look at/dream about!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!