Disney's ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We adjusted our trip a bit and are adding 2 days :yay:

We are now staying Dec 6th-15th AKL Jambo House Club Level.
December

Rlduvall, 2nd - 9th, AKV

Somnia, 6th - 15th Jambo CL

Sunset7132, 8th - 17th, AKL

New Hamp, 9th - 12th, AKL

Sndral, 9th - 15th, Jambo

LvsTnk, 10th -19th, Kidani

Sndral, 15th - 19th, Kidani

i have a question... what is the difference between the VALUE and the STANDARD as far as DVC reservations. is it just location? and if so where are the value rooms located??? thanks for all your help. we have never visited this resort and are thinking to try it this year.:eeyore:

....the values are smaller. They are only in Jambo House; they were converted from resort rooms. Kidani has no value accomodations. The value view can be either pool view or savanna (no point difference between views).

....the values are smaller. They are only in Jambo House; they were converted from resort rooms. Kidani has no value accomodations. The value view can be either pool view or savanna (no point difference between views).
thank you! do you know where they are on the map? sorry for all of the questions... i'm a little clueless.:flower1:

....no problem - that's what we're here for.....I don't know specific rooms, so I cannot help you with that.....you may find an answer on a DVC thread...

....one thing that I do know is that there a few Value DVC rooms on the 5th floor in Giraffe Trail that have pool views.

this is so funny, we stayed at AK past december, first time... and thought we couldnt get food at the bar, i didnt see a food menu, jiko was full, we came home and i saw Tim eating food at the bar and i looked it up and saw a few appetizers!! I would like to know the answer to this question to. I LOVE watchin Tim and Jen

I wish someone would answer this question.. CAN YOU ORDER MEALS FROM JIKO AT VICTORIA FALLS LOUNGE AT JAMBO HOUSE?? IT ISNT ON THE MENU IN THE ROOM I CAN TELL YOU THAT BECASUE I HAVE A MENU RIGHT HERE FROM LAST DECEMBER.. IT SAYS A SELECTION OF APPETIZERS IS ALL IT SAYS... I SAW IT ON TIM TRACKER TO MAYBE WE SHOULD TRACK DOWN THE TRACKER AND ASK HIM LOLOLOL

....is there anything in particular that you'd like to order? My understanding is that it all comes from Boma, based upon the chats that we've had with the Executive chefs....

[BTW, I think your Caps Lock button is stuck....:teeth: ]

Last edited:
I wish someone would answer this question.. CAN YOU ORDER MEALS FROM JIKO AT VICTORIA FALLS LOUNGE AT JAMBO HOUSE?? IT ISNT ON THE MENU IN THE ROOM I CAN TELL YOU THAT BECASUE I HAVE A MENU RIGHT HERE FROM LAST DECEMBER.. IT SAYS A SELECTION OF APPETIZERS IS ALL IT SAYS... I SAW IT ON TIM TRACKER TO MAYBE WE SHOULD TRACK DOWN THE TRACKER AND ASK HIM LOLOLOL

No need to shout. Perhaps you didn't get an answer because nobody knows the answer?

August

OThopeful35, 1st - 12th, AKL

Izzylovesmickey, 3rd - 6th, AKL

JodyLynC, 8th - 10th, AKL

Arden01, 16th - 23rd, AKL

DizDaD7, 19th - 22nd, AKL

Just a quick note...We're still going during this time, but I have a resv. for VGF...Thanks.
Hopefully in the fall we'll be coming back home to AKL.

G2qaSva.png

From another disney forum username Michah008 at that forum made this

G2qaSva.png

From another disney forum username Michah008 at that forum made this

What's funny is we stayed in a savannah view room (non-dvc member) in the bottom left corner last year and it was amazing being in that little section. We had regular animals sleeping there too.

Just getting my ducks in a row for my April/May trip. Does anyone have the addresses for AKL - Jambo and Kidani to be used for Amazon Prime Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter