Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I've a question for someone who is now there or was this week. I read that the food court at Pop Century is now fully open and that you no longer have to mobile order (either on your phone or at the register). You can go to the counter to order your food. Is AS Movies fully open too? Please note that if you were there over a week ago and you needed to mobile order then, I'm not asking about then. The Pop Century change started this week, and I'm hoping AS Movies changed about the same time. Thanks.

I've a question for someone who is now there or was this week. I read that the food court at Pop Century is now fully open and that you no longer have to mobile order (either on your phone or at the register). You can go to the counter to order your food. Is AS Movies fully open too? Please note that if you were there over a week ago and you needed to mobile order then, I'm not asking about then. The Pop Century change started this week, and I'm hoping AS Movies changed about the same time. Thanks.
No-All-Star Movies and Art of Animation have not returned to pre-Covid Food Courts-just Pop Century at this time.

I've a question for someone who is now there or was this week. I read that the food court at Pop Century is now fully open and that you no longer have to mobile order (either on your phone or at the register). You can go to the counter to order your food.
I haven't visited Pop this week, but I was there in recent months and. even then, although mobile ordering was encouraged, one could still order via cashier if requested. The only thing a guest could not do was to go to each food counter and order there- had to order at the cashier station. Perhaps that has changed.

I haven't visited Pop this week, but I was there in recent months and. even then, although mobile ordering was encouraged, one could still order via cashier if requested. The only thing a guest could not do was to go to each food counter and order there- had to order at the cashier station. Perhaps that has changed.
That indeed was the change this week, from what I've read. You now can go to the counter to order and pick up your food, get items out of the coolers, etc. In other words, it's back to pre-Covid conditions. They still have mobile order, for those who want to use it, but you don't have to.

Does anyone know if the "theater" in the lobby is still available/ showing movies, or is that no longer available because of the current lobby refurbishment?

Does anyone know if the "theater" in the lobby is still available/ showing movies, or is that no longer available because of the current lobby refurbishment?
[/QUOTE

I just came home yesterday from ASM and they did have a little area in the lobby with a projector and some bench style seating. If that’s what you’re talking about then yes it is open and they were playing movies.

If anyone is going to be at Movies soon, I would love a photo of the activities schedule. We will be there at the end of Sept. so just curious. Thanks!!

We started out with a two week stay at Movies but I upgraded to Coronado Springs when the TA rates came out. Yesterday, I added a night to the first part of our stay and we are staying at Movies again! It's just for one night but I hope to catch up with one of my friends while there.

Ok went a l
Interesting...they list different movies depending on which you're looking at. The daily schedule is the same schedule movies as they were doing in Aug.
Ok I went and checked again this morning and they changed it. Seem they were a little slow with the change over. Here are new photos as of Sept 2nd. These were taken outside the main pool.

To anyone that has been recently, do they sell small packs/cases of water at the gift shop? Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter