Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I am headed to movies for 2 nights in November for a solo trip..

but we also just booked 6 nights for June 2022. I went back and forth between pop and movies. Stayed at pop in October and ultimately we could get a preferred room at movies and an extra day of tickets and stay in our budget vs standard at pop and 1 day less tickets. I will always choose another day. I like having 2 days at MK. Requested toy story section. We also did a standard at pop in October and the walk to the bud everyday became so long!!

Any updates on the food court area? Can you walk in and refill your mugs? Is the grab and go area, where you can get a sandwich or desert, open?

Any updates on the food court area? Can you walk in and refill your mugs? Is the grab and go area, where you can get a sandwich or desert, open?
We just returned and you can walk in and refill your own mug. However, the grab and go is not available. You can mobile order or go to a CM on a register and order your food. They are number station, that you return to , to pick up your food. The food is in containers, that you can take back to your room or eat at the food court

we arrive in 10 days.

what is the situation with bus queues. How early do you recommend lining up for a bus in the mornings?

what is the situation with mousekeeping. if we want extra towels, are they accomodating and quick?

Thanks!

we arrive in 10 days.

what is the situation with bus queues. How early do you recommend lining up for a bus in the mornings?

what is the situation with mousekeeping. if we want extra towels, are they accomodating and quick?

Thanks!
We were there last week. We tried to be at the bus queue an hour before park opening. That being said, since there isn't really a rope drop right now, timing doesn't seem to be super important. Some days (our AK day, for example) they let everyone into the parks but just not onto rides, but other days we had done several rides before the posted park opening. We never had to wait for another bus; they are packing those busses as tight as possible, so if you're willing to stand for the ride, they will shove you in there.

Looking forward to my first stay at Movies since 2014. We were suppose to stay at Movies last October but since it wasn't open we were eventually upgraded to Kidani. Short visit to see my DD who is doing the DCP. She was part of the group that was sent home when the parks closed for Covid.

Couple questions...

What time do buses start for Blizzard Beach?

What's the food court situation like currently?

- I saw some resorts had opened their grab n go...has movies?

Any more options or are they still just at the limited menu they had when they first reopened?

Any info from ppl who have stayed in recent weeks would be greatly appreciated 🙂

How many Mickey Waffles come with an order from the food court?

Generic pictures shows 4 on a regular plate and 2 on the Allergy/Vegan plate.

Are there still pool games being played during the day? I wasn’t sure if they stopped them because of Covid restrictions.

They only have mobile ordering. With that said, you can still have someone take your order. They show you a menu and do the mobile ordering for you
Thanks. That's so unfortunate. Such a waste of time to mobile order when you only need to acquire a mug.

ugh so frustrated, twice now in the past couple days I've finally had a room pop up for my stay and put it in my cart,get to the check out part, for it to say not available anymore. I really hope more rooms become available....I really don't want to stay off site.

ugh so frustrated, twice now in the past couple days I've finally had a room pop up for my stay and put it in my cart,get to the check out part, for it to say not available anymore. I really hope more rooms become available....I really don't want to stay off site.
Have you tried calling? There’s often inventory the CMs can access that isn’t available online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!