Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

We will be visiting Movies from 12-18 to 12-29. We've stayed at Sports and Music before but this will be out first stay at Movies. In years past, we have experienced some shared buses at the very beginning of the morning and it seemed like Movies got the short end of the stick because the first bus would fill up by the time it left Music. For you Movies folk, does it seem like the transportation might be better at ASSp and ASMu than at movies?

Thanks for your thoughts.
As the PP said the buses are totally different now. So I too would not worry about it.

Back pre Covid though bus sharing predominantly only happened during off peak times or to places like the water parks. Even then, it was infrequent.

Yeah bus sharing at the all stars ended except in the most extenuating circumstances a couple of years ago.

If we are still on Covid Buses in late December,we have BIG problems!
Movies will only be open later this month so I'm hoping it won't be too bad for people. But one of the worst things so far for folks has been transportation. Uber/Lyft may be the way to go! (Time is $$$)

Oh after I leave, whew!
I had a really bad experience with the dance/cheer worlds in 2019. Try to avoid it like the plague now.
Yes,they kind of "condensed" everything into a one month time period instead of the Competitions being "spread out" from mid-January through mid-May in normal times.

We made reservations today for Movies for a 4th birthday trip for our son in January 2022. We booked a preferred room. Our son is a huge Toy Story fan, so we would really like to stay in a Toy Story building. How far in advance can you request buildings, and when is the best time to submit a request? Is the easiest way to call with those requests? Thanks!

I found a really sweet deal on Movies starting the day after reopening. (3/23)

First time staying, if anyone has tips or tricks. I'm a fan of the Pop-style rooms already.

Ok, it looks different today than yesterday?!?
Yesterday there was no rotating specials and the only pasta was lasagna. Now lasagna is missing, other pasta is there, and the rotating specials are back!
Maybe they leaked it too soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter