DisneyQuest Hours

wareagle

Disney Addict
Just wondering what the hours are for Disney Quest. We have been to WDW the past two years but will be going to Disney Quest for the first time on our trip this fall. Any other suggestions will be appreciated. Two DS (8 & 5) will be going along with myself and DH. I already know that we have to visit the Cheesecake Factory. How long should I allow for us to visit here? We will have 3 days in the parks before we get on the Wonder for a 4 day cruise, so our time in the parks is limited. Thanks for any help you can give.

Disney Quest opens late morning (I want to say 10:30am or 11:00 am) and stays open late (11:00 or midnight). You could probably go for a few hours in the evening so that you can maximize your park time--three days isn't a lot of time for four major theme parks, you won't get to see it all.

The Cheesecake Factory inside Disney Quest isn't a full service Cheesecake Factory. It's pretty much just a dessert and coffee.

Karen

We went to Disney Quest the Friday after Easter. We got there at opening (11:30) and did quite a bit in 2 hours. We ate lunch there (and dessert of course!) and then some of us went shopping and the rest of our group stayed for another hour. We used walkie talkies to keep in touch-- the place is very large and confusing inside. We all had a great time- even the adults! If you wait until evening it will probably be more crowded, just be prepared- choose a couple of things from the map and expect to wait in line. Have fun!:D

With 2 boys you could spend half a day here. We went in early April and had about 5 hours there one evening after spending most of the day at Blizzard Beach. I and my 3 sons all like video games so we could have stayed longer but they closed at 11:00. My youngest who is 8 was pretty tired by the end of the evening. With the limited amount of time you have you will probably have to just decide how much time you can devote to DQ and know that you won't be able to do everything you want to do. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World and Passporter both have some information about the attractions there that can help you do some advance planning and help you to get oriented faster.

Cheesecake Factory Express is here. They have more food available then just pastry and coffee spread out over several stations. We had pasta. Portions were large and food was ok.

here are some links that may help:

Mousytime

The Dis

Hope this helps.

John

I am thinking that when they open late morning is better - quieter to go - are some days busier than others?

I won't be going to DQ this trip - been once and didn't like it - DH and DD(9) will go it alone while I will look around the shops at Downtown Disney or even stay by the hotel pool.

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter