DisneyLlama's Pin Trading Spectacular

DemonLlama said:
Sure, how about the pins and 5 crates for the tree?

And I can give you four single star fireworks so you can combine or trade them at will.

Great!
PM me so we can set up a trade time.
Thanks!!
Tiki

caribbound said:
OK I guess I just need the Rongo Tiki room from your list - is this series more than the typical 5 or are they not weekend specials if there is more? I can look it up later.

Also, I'd like the 4 leaf clover if it's available.

Would 7 walls be good? Thanks.

How about Rongo Tiki for 3 walls?

(The 4 leaf clover pin is one I'd rather trade for other things besides the pirate walls.)

cja21 said:
Hey, I'm interested in the following:
Bronze Mickey Original
Disneyland 5/9
Four leaf clover
Gold Oswald Original
Silver Mortimer Original
Space Mt. Ride x2
Enchanted Tiki Room

I have 7 Cannon Walls, 2 Turret Walls, and 1 Plain Maze Wall.
Let me know what you're willing to offer from the above. Thanks!

Hey,
I'm mostly looking for turret and plain, not cannon.

I would trade the Disneyland 5/9 and Space Mt Ride, and Tiki Room pins for those.

I have

Princess Minnie Hat

I need:

Fireworks magic x33
Teleportation Magic x2

what can i get for Princess Minnie Hat , Flip Hat , HM black
Jafar hat , Mal hat , mission space helm , witch hat , tron suit tron mcp pin

Thanks for the quick and easy trade! :thumbsup2
Good to finally meet you! :wave:
Best,
Tiki

DemonLlama said:
Pinkgalyall
How many walls would you like for the toucan pin and/or the invisibility pin?
Heya Pink: A little confused about the invisibility question since I’m looking for those, not trading them. Did you mean teleportation perhaps? I think I want to hang onto my Toucan and magic for something on my list beside walls, since those are the most common things on my wish list.

Thanks for all who've offered trades so far.

Keep em coming!

(If you didn't read the individual replies, let me reiterate that I'd like to hang onto my ATIS pins and magic for something besides pirate walls.) pirate:
Hmm ok, do you suppose anything not on your wish list you would trade for that? I have several items i could trade for them, and was hoping if you would like to, meet up on vmk and show you what i have. Sorry did not mean to put the magic on there.

DemonLlama said:
GrumpyDisneyDad: I just realized I’ve messed up one of my pin descriptions: should be Tomorrowland Skyway, not people mover. Does this affect your wish list Grump? I would trade the Tomorrowland pins and New Years Pin for the Snowman Magic.

pirate:
Does that trade include all the new years pins or just one( i was hoping for at least 2 or 3 or them)? The skyway instead of the people mover is fine by me

Thanks

TikiKrissy said:
Thanks for the quick and easy trade! :thumbsup2
Good to finally meet you! :wave:
Best,
Tiki

Thank you!

cj:
How many pins would you want for the princess hat?
And are you asking if you can get more of those pins for the other hats? The only one I don't have multiples of would be the green flip.

i'll give 4 pirate walls for :

silver mortier original
gold mortier original

-thanks, zeniff

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Does that trade include all the new years pins or just one( i was hoping for at least 2 or 3 or them)? The skyway instead of the people mover is fine by me

Thanks

Hey Grump, 3 New Years and the Tomorrowlands for your magic?

pinkgalYall said:
Hmm ok, do you suppose anything not on your wish list you would trade for that? I have several items i could trade for them, and was hoping if you would like to, meet up on vmk and show you what i have. Sorry did not mean to put the magic on there.

Hey pink,
No, I can't really think of anything else I'm in the market for, but I would be happy to check in with you in the game anyway! :)

sounds like a plan to me. I will logging on in just a bit to do the quest. How about we meet up after that?

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
sounds like a plan to me. I will logging on in just a bit to do the quest. How about we meet up after that?

Sounds good. Will be off and on this evening, so PM me when you are ready!

zeniff said:
i'll give 4 pirate walls for :

silver mortier original
gold mortier original

-thanks, zeniff
hi do you know if you've looked at my offer?

I am definately interested in trading the pirate walls for Silver and Gold Mortimer Originals. Just let me know how many.

zeniff said:
hi do you know if you've looked at my offer?

Hi zeniff, sorry I thought I hit all the posts.

I will have to wait until I hear back from the other trades I've suggested to see if I have any left.

You are next in line if one falls through!

DemonLlama said:
How about Rongo Tiki for 3 walls?

(The 4 leaf clover pin is one I'd rather trade for other things besides the pirate walls.)
sounds good , I'll be on shortly and tomorrow day time also

hi so do you know if you'll take my offer yet?

PrincessJen09 said:
I am definately interested in trading the pirate walls for Silver and Gold Mortimer Originals. Just let me know how many.

Thought you might have missed this....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter