Disneyland Restaurant Musts?

We've been to Napa Rose twice this year (2023). In is a little pricier than Blue Bayou but, in my opinion, the food is much better. Blue Bayou wins out with respect to ambiance. Napa Rose's ambiance is a slightly upgraded version of Storytellers. At our first visit this year, our service was good. The waitress was informed, did things like pre-split our salad and tried to engage in social conversation with us. The second time we went it was HORRIBLE. It took hours for our order to be taken and for us to be served (3+ hours w/o drinks). There were multiple mistakes with our order, which the waitress blamed on a confused chef. The funny thing is that the mistakes were with the Vintner's Table order so should have been pretty straight forward.

If you are done with the parks and ready to relax and enjoy a nice meal, definitely try Napa Rose. However, if you intend to go back into the parks after dinner, I would eat elsewhere.
I'm sorry to hear that it's still not consistently great. For the price and the time it takes to dine there, it should always be a great experience. Thanks for your reviews.

BlackTap in DTD. It's our favorite and we sometimes go twice during one trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter