Disneyland Resorts Marvel expansion opens July 18th, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really that exciting for me, which is surprising since I love the movies.
Bugs Land was so tiny I can't imagine how cramped this is going to be. I feel like it's literally going to be the 3 new buildings along with Breakout. I feel pretty jipped getting so many great lands based on IP's recently, and having such a big IP be in the park in such a weird way.

Not really that exciting for me, which is surprising since I love the movies.
Bugs Land was so tiny I can't imagine how cramped this is going to be. I feel like it's literally going to be the 3 new buildings along with Breakout. I feel pretty jipped getting so many great lands based on IP's recently, and having such a big IP be in the park in such a weird way.
The next phase (Avengers E-Ticket) will use expansion space.

I wonder how The opening of this is gonna be handled after seeing how they handled Star Wars galaxy’s edge opening I understand California adventure isn’t as crowded as Disneyland park but with the number of marvel fans out there I’m wondering how are they going to handle this

I often wonder if anybody looks back at their comments like "oh, no way that happens", and then voilá it happens, they look back and go "oops, guess I was wrong, way wrong".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter