Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend 2022

A new message on Twitter in French:
Bonjour ! Bien que nous n'ayons rien de nouveau à annoncer pour le moment, nous sommes impatients de partager des nouvelles concernant le Run Weekend de Disneyland® Paris dès que possible Roméo [...although we have nothing new to anounce at this moment, we are looking forward to sharing news about the RW at DLP as soon as possible]

A new message on Twitter in French:
Bonjour ! Bien que nous n'ayons rien de nouveau à annoncer pour le moment, nous sommes impatients de partager des nouvelles concernant le Run Weekend de Disneyland® Paris dès que possible Roméo [...although we have nothing new to anounce at this moment, we are looking forward to sharing news about the RW at DLP as soon as possible]
They really have a bunch of people running this account, first time I’ve seen this guy Romeo posting.

On FB yesterday:
1651640608684.png
And on Twitter
1651640947306.png

Answers given to the same person apparently!
Similar messages (no information yet, stay tuned) are posted to anyone enquiring about the Electroland event, which normally should take place at the beginning of July. The only event (not counting the 30th anniversary, halloween and christmas) seems to be the Disney Paris Pride (which does feature live entertainment on the Studios Park's stage).

Attachments

• 1651640812375.png
    1651640812375.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Welp…it’s now June, and still no official “sorry, maybe next year” announcement.

Maybe because they do not even know, if there gonna be a Race next year?!

Yeah, focusing on the now (2022) would be more helpful for folks who are planning their schedule for this event…especially for international participants.

They can decide the future of this race at a later time, but they need to make an official announcement for 2022 soon/now.

As much as I also hope, Races are coming back to Disneyland Paris, at this point, I can imagine that there won't any Races. I hope, I am wrong.

Yeah...I think everyone has already given up on this event.

Just disappointed that they haven't posted an "official notification".... but instead, just replying multiple times with queries from folks asking the same question.

Anyone attending the Marathon Weekend at WDW next week and willing to enquire at the Expo about the chances of a Disneyland Paris run weekend in 2023?
Some people enquired about the 2022 edition at the Expo last January and did eventually get a correct (i.e. no run weekend in Paris in 2022) reply from a RunDisney manager whereas the RunDisney France socials just kept repeating the "no news" story all year long.

Last edited:
Anyone attending the Marathon Weekend at WDW next week and willing to enquire at the Expo about the chances of a Disneyland Paris run weekend in 2023?
Some people enquired about the 2022 edition at the Expo last January and did eventually get a correct (i.e. no run weekend in Paris in 2022) reply from a RunDisney manager whereas the RunDisney France socials just kept repeating the "no news" story all year long.

While rD and rDP are different entities and I don't anticipate they will have any actual information, I'm happy to ask!

Thanks Expert, would be much appreciated! I actually asked as well last January and know that several people enquired. At one point a rD manager was called in because so many people were enquiring. The reaction of that manager was surprise at the fact that rDP had not yet communicated anything about the 2022 races when it was already clear that these were not going to happen.

They finally are bringing back california in the 23-24 season I’d assume IF Paris returns it would be no earlier than this

They finally are bringing back california in the 23-24 season I’d assume IF Paris returns it would be no earlier than this
Yep. I might be traveling to Paris next year and I’d certainly prefer to do it during a race weekend but if they’ve already announced the return to Anaheim for *2024* and the full 2023-2024 season schedule for WDW I’m pessimistic that they’d return to Paris in 2023. Anything is possible, but we’re nine months away from a race that could happen in September, I dont know why they’d be waiting to announce it.

Looking for information on the Paris runs I came across the Twitter account @teamrundisney . From a posting dated September 22, 2022 I gather that there actually was a 5K run in Paris, but only for cast members, in 2022 (including a picture of the medal): "It was a Fun Run for Disneyland Paris Cast Members this past weekend as they enjoyed a 5K through the parks! "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter