Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend 2022

Did anyone see the tiktok video Disneyland Paris posted? If not, it was Goofy and Max in running gear with 2022 at the bottom. Please let that mean we're getting run weekend back!

Someone in the Dutch Run Disney Facebook group was at the WDW run weekend this month, and spoke to a manager about the weekend in DLP. Apparently this manager was also surprised about the messages, but that at Run Disney it's known for a while know that it ain't gonna happen this year.

I'm taking this with a grain of salt. This is a very strange Tiktok to post, and leave it up, if the information is false.

I’m hoping Paris eventually comes back because depending how my first half goes next month I might be down to saving my pennies to try castle to chateau in 24 or 25

Following this too. Hoping they do bring back RunDisney at DLP this year!

We're now about six months out from what would be the likely race date (sometime in September) and still don't have any information, and on top of that, RD announced the entire schedule up until Springtime Surprise in 2023 and Paris wasn't mentioned. In the past, that announcement has included Paris events. Anything is possible and I'd definitely be interested in doing this if they went forward with it, but I'm much less optimistic than I was at the beginning of this thread.

It seems weird that the RunDisney France twitter account won’t say that there won’t be a race just that there is no news. Seems like they haven’t decided yet…

Sportstours have just sent out the following mail: "We regret to inform you that the Disneyland Paris Run Weekend 2022 is not currently scheduled and unlikely to take place in 2022. As it stands, RunDisney is yet to confirm if the event will be held in 2023."

Last edited:
On the Run Disney France Facebook page today: "
Hi there,
Please know that there will not be a 2022 edition of runDisney in Disneyland Paris.
Lexi ºoº"
And on Twitter (also today):
"Hi there, We do not have any information on upcoming RunDisney events at Disneyland Paris, if we have more details to share with you we will! Stay connected through our social media and website Chloe °o° "
So...?

Hi there,
Please know that there will not be a 2022 edition of runDisney in Disneyland Paris.
Lexi ºoº"
"Hi there, We do not have any information on upcoming RunDisney events at Disneyland Paris, if we have more details to share with you we will! Stay connected through our social media and website Chloe °o° "
So...?
I don't have FB but if I did I would screencap that post and ask the twitter account about it (preferably in the replies to their tweet today). It's pretty clear that this isn't happening and they shouldn't string people along.

Hi there,
Lexi ºoº"
So...?
I think Lexi and and Chloe need to look up from their screens and talk to each other. As @fatmanatee mentioned, I would be very irritated if Chloe is just stringing people along.

I have neither FB or Twitter (So unfortunately I cannot post a message on the Twitter account), but these posts can be seen without have an account. I've been monitoring the runDisney France socials for some time now and Lexi actually provides the first straight forward answer. I'm not counting on the Paris runs to happen this year. It just strange to tell people to hold on, when apparently the decision has been made already.

For some reason I can’t see any of the FB posts. I DO have twitter though, so if anyone wants to post a screen cap of the relevant FB message I’d be happy to ask them about it over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts