Disneyland Meet May 3rd and 5th

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
For everyone and anyone who will be visiting Disneyland in early May, I would like to invite you to meet with Mal and I and our families. :)

This is the updated and final schedule. I've e-mailed some of you with improper info. Please use THIS information. Thank you. :)

Thursday May 3rd---DCA, Bur-r-r Bank Ice Cream, 3:00pm

Saturday May 5th---Outside the main entrance to DCA under the CALIFORNIA letters, 3:00pm

Sunday May 6th---Disneyland, Plaza Inn, 3:00pm

Hope to see you at Disneyland!!! :D

Tia

Aloha!

I will be there with you in thought, wish it could be in person! :(

Have a wonderful time! A lei to you of laughter, sunshine, warm weather, soft breezes, and FUN!

Donna
:bounce:

Thanks for posting luvdsny!
I believe the train is located just inside the CA entrance,
past the letters and past the Golden Gate Bridge, on the right. It's called Bur-r-r-r Bank Ice Cream. If I am
totally off track, please someone correct me. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
:D

Thanks for the update!

Have a great trip - wish we were leaving in one day!!

We will look for you at all three spots.

Mal

Thanks Tia! We'll try to fit at least one of these into our plans. (thanks for the E-mail too!) It will just be me and DH & I'll have a green ribbon on my fanny-pack - hope to see some of my fellow DIS'ers!

Well, my 'lime green' ribbon is actually "Key Lime" ribbon and looks very 'neon' to me....LOL....so be on the lookout for bright, neon, lime, green ribbon. :rolleyes:

See you at Disneyland this week, or back on the boards next week. :)

Aloha,

Tia

I'm going to try & meet up with you guys on Saturday or Sunday. At this point, Saturday is looking better for me. :cool:

Well, We don’t have anybody coming in town this weekend so maybe I can make it on Sunday.
We are usually hanging out at the Plaza Inn on Sunday anyway, so we won’t have to go far.

minicarousel and MaryJo and Keith......I think it would be FABULOUS to meet all of you! I hope you can make it to one of our planned meets. :) :) :)

I'm so excited!!! I'm actually getting sick to my stomach because I'm so excited... :eek: ;)

Tia - I have just one bit of advice to you. <font color=red>Stay away from MaryJo's camera! </font>

hmmmmm...I wonder what we are doing on Sunday....

LOL Lesley....that is too funny because that's what all of my friends and family say about ME! :rolleyes:

I hope you can find your way to Disneyland on Sunday...it would be fun to meet you. :)

Okay, back to packing.... ;)

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>
Why, Tink33, whatever do you mean?
angelwing.gif

Yippeeee!!! We're here and LOVING IT!!! :D My DH is asleep and I can't figure out how to make this laptop go any faster, so I'll just say "hello and hope to see some DIS'ers tomorrow and on Saturday and on Sunday" :) :) :)

One more thing...we are staying at The Disneyland Hotel on one of their "concierge" floors, but today we called down and asked to be 'downgraded' because we didn't feel that the extra $$$ was worth the 'amenities and services'. Details to follow in a trip report. ;)

I miss DIS'ing very much. :( See you all very soon. :)

Tia

Aloha tita,
I know you are having fun. Wish we could join you. Hope the weather is good and the crowds non-existant. DLH and C level...good for you. I look forward to your trip report and all and everyone's pictures...hint hint....
Donna
:wave:

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Well, now I'm for sure going on Sunday. I'm looking forward to seeing you all, and Donna, I'll take plenty for you. :)

Hey, Dan... I'm going to post my DL ones this Friday, and I do have one payback one for you, and a lovely one of Tink33 .... I wouldn't say it's her best side, but then, those of us who've met her know that she has no bad side, either. :p

Great MaryJo. :D

My family and I met with Mal, minicarousel, and scrappinmom_2000 and their families today...it was great! :) :) :)

Looking forward to Saturday and Sunday! :)

Lost a lime green ribbon today :( Can only hope, another DIS'er finds it. :D

Aloha from Disneyland. Trip report to follow...but don't hold your breath...LOL

BTW, Goofy's Kitchen is a must!!! Have done breakfast and dinner now and I am mighty impressed! We've seen Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, Jasmine, Mad Hatter,and Baloo (from Jungle Book). Pluto has 'googy eyes' for my mother :o ;)

EE was awesome and have no wait for major rides. No crowds to speak of. :)

Soarin' Over California is a must-ride also!!! I got a little 'dizzy' but it's definitely worth it! :D :D :D

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Well, we were at the Plaza Inn at 3:15pm, but didn't see any lime ribbons today. The kiddos & I did a little search, but if anyone was there earlier, we must have missed them.

So sorry. I would have loved to have met up with Tia and any other DISer who was there. Maybe next time.

The kids and I stopped off briefly at the Laughingplace meet (said hi to Doobie, Rebekah, Jim, and the Fabulous Disney Babe), then continued on to the Downtown Disney AMC theater & saw "Mummy Returns." The weather was beautiful, and it turned out to be a nice afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!