Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

No, I am debating. I am torn between the new Mickey Surfs Up breakfast or Goofy's Kitchen. I think that I have a few days to decide still.

The last two times we did Goofy's, albeit a few years ago, I was unimpressed. I say Surf's Up! :cool1: Have you been to Goofy's?

The last two times we did Goofy's, albeit a few years ago, I was unimpressed. I say Surf's Up! :cool1: Have you been to Goofy's?

We've done Goofy's but it has been years and I thought it wasn't that great last time we went. I think I want to go to Surf's Up, it looks more fun to me.

Just to add my $.02, we really haven't been impressed with Goofy's either. I would say that we have given it a fair shot too, we've been like 3 times and it's never been great. Last time we went for breakfast, we were done with breakfast and not 1 character had come by. It was about an hour in...

Try Surf's up, I can't wait to hear about that! Isn't it also slightly cheaper?

Just to add my $.02, we really haven't been impressed with Goofy's either. I would say that we have given it a fair shot too, we've been like 3 times and it's never been great. Last time we went for breakfast, we were done with breakfast and not 1 character had come by. It was about an hour in...

I think that Surf's Up is the one for us. I will be sure and post lots of pictures on my trip report!!

:welcome:

I think that Surf's Up is the one for us. I will be sure and post lots of pictures on my trip report!!

Tell me about Surf's Up. What characters? Is it a buffet? I haven't heard of it.

There is a video on here about the Surf's Up buffet. It is a the PPH. It has Mickey and Stitch.

Mickey and Stitch? We love them both!!! I would do that one if we weren't doing Storyteller's which BTW I have to make right at 7 am MST tomorrow. :hyper: When can you make your PS? ETA: saw your countdown, you can start today!!!

Do you have any meets planned for others going at the same time?

Mickey and Stitch? We love them both!!! I would do that one if we weren't doing Storyteller's which BTW I have to make right at 7 am MST tomorrow. :hyper: When can you make your PS? ETA: saw your countdown, you can start today!!!

Do you have any meets planned for others going at the same time?

My kids have a friend that is gonna be there while we are there, but other than that not really. I am hoping I can talk SherryE into coming to the park while we are there.

She seems like a hoot. I met one of my dearest friends through trip planning here. :goodvibes

I have met so many great people on here. My friends on the Lifers thread have been my sanity so many times. Did you read her most recent trip report with Trent's pictures of the toilets of Disney World?:rotfl:

I have met so many great people on here. My friends on the Lifers thread have been my sanity so many times. Did you read her most recent trip report with Trent's pictures of the toilets of Disney World?:rotfl:

I started reading but it is hard for me to keep up with the chatty threads. :blush:

I started reading but it is hard for me to keep up with the chatty threads. :blush:

Oh gosh she posted these pictures on her trip report and he has a thing for taking pictures of toilets.:rotfl:

Oh gosh she posted these pictures on her trip report and he has a thing for taking pictures of toilets.:rotfl:

Too funny! :rotfl2: I am going to have to check that out!

Just got off the phone 3x with Disney Dining and the person who was supposed to "open" the restaurants for reservations called in sick so the CMs are unable to book any PS at this time I am to call back in an hour. Thank goodness this is not the day I wanted Blue Bayou.

Too funny! :rotfl2: I am going to have to check that out!

Just got off the phone 3x with Disney Dining and the person who was supposed to "open" the restaurants for reservations called in sick so the CMs are unable to book any PS at this time I am to call back in an hour. Thank goodness this is not the day I wanted Blue Bayou.

Seriously? You would think in this age of computers everyone could do it.:rolleyes:

Seriously? You would think in this age of computers everyone could do it.:rolleyes:

::yes:: I know, right?! I called back twice and all 3 CMs had the same story. Must be frustrating for them too I am sure.

They were however able to verify park hours. ;)

::yes:: I know, right?! I called back twice and all 3 CMs had the same story. Must be frustrating for them too I am sure.

They were however able to verify park hours. ;)

What time is it closing? That way I can plan our days.:goodvibes

What time is it closing? That way I can plan our days.:goodvibes

Disneyland 8-9 and DCA 10-6.

I called back and got the first Storyteller's PS. :thumbsup2 I decided for the 8:30 am so we could pop into Disneyland first and grab FPs for Spalsh for later that day after we do DCA in the morning. :idea:

So I have decided to take our chances with regard to the HoJo Ent or AP 50% off rates on 6/12 in June. I cancelled the PPH. Currently we will save $50 by staying at the HoJo. We will have to drive from both hotels to check into the GCV so I don't see much difference there. Oooo, maybe I will start a poll. :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter