• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland College Program - Housing Questions?

heaven2dc

DIS Veteran
I have my interview next Monday night and I'm already thinking positive that I'll get accepted ;) I was wondering three things:

1. Has anyone stayed in the apartments (housing) in Disneyland? and if so, what was your experience?

2. I see they offer a studio - how do they select who lives where? As I've posted in other threads, I am twice the age of most everyone and would hope to get a studio - is that something I can request if position offered?

3. Do you have to accept the housing right away when position offered? I read you have to have over $800 paid a week after accepting their offer. I'm not sure I want to live in Disney housing or rent an apartment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter