Disneyland app

miccolt

Earning My Ears
I am very comfortable using the Disney world app for using Genie, booking reservations, and booking into rides. However, I am finding the Disneyland app very hard to navigate. I have been trying to add my families and my magic bands, but I have not been successful, I also can’t even see the tickets that I purchased with my vacation package is this common? Am I missing something obvious? Can anyone recommend any YouTube videos or online resources to help with this? I am dreading having to sit on hold with Disneyland for hours to get help with this issue , especially considering it will be a long distance. Thank you in advance for your help.

Disneyland package tickets won't show up until a couple days before your trip. This is how it works with packages. When those tickets are loaded, you will be able to assign each ticket to a person in your party. At that point, you link the magic bands. Magic Bands at Disneyland don't link to a person, they link to a specific TICKET.

You can only use MagicBand+ at Disneyland. You cannot use the Magic Band or Magic Band 2.

There is no MDE at Disneyland so there is no friends and family list like WDW.

The Disneyland app is actually more streamlined than the WDW one.

I am dreading having to sit on hold with Disneyland for hours to get help with this issue , especially considering it will be a long distance.
Hopefully the information DLgal gave you will clear up your issues, but if not, are you in the U.S.? If so, do you or someone in your family have a mobile phone? Most U.S. cellphone plans include free calls within the U.S.

Disneyland package tickets won't show up until a couple days before your trip. This is how it works with packages. When those tickets are loaded, you will be able to assign each ticket to a person in your party. At that point, you link the magic bands. Magic Bands at Disneyland don't link to a person, they link to a specific TICKET.

You can only use MagicBand+ at Disneyland. You cannot use the Magic Band or Magic Band 2.

There is no MDE at Disneyland so there is no friends and family list like WDW.

The Disneyland app is actually more streamlined than the WDW one.
Thank you! This is very helpful!

I am very comfortable using the Disney world app for using Genie, booking reservations, and booking into rides. However, I am finding the Disneyland app very hard to navigate. I have been trying to add my families and my magic bands, but I have not been successful, I also can’t even see the tickets that I purchased with my vacation package is this common? Am I missing something obvious? Can anyone recommend any YouTube videos or online resources to help with this? I am dreading having to sit on hold with Disneyland for hours to get help with this issue , especially considering it will be a long distance. Thank you in advance for your help.
Here's a webpage about the Disneyland app: https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/disneyland-app/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter